ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 123
« First < 2373113119120121122123
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:42 AM Today
How many more posts do we need to force a trade?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
How many more posts do we need to force a trade?
Flying a banner over the 49ers stadium seems like the only way.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Completely different topic from Overland Park, but I have a perfect trade scenario that’s a win-win all the way around.

KC gets: Chase
Cincy gets: Skyy Moore

KC wins because they could use a true #1 until Rice gets back and then they have an amazing 1-2 combo at WR. Plus they can move on from Moore.

Cincy wins because they get a WR they can afford to replace Chase which should make your owner very happy.

Chase gets paid and plays for rings with his new BFF.
Moore wins because he get a fresh chance to fail somewhere else.
I don't see any downside and i already know how much you guys all love Chase.

:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

Chase in KC? Oh my. I imagine a lot of the “hate” would vanish pretty quickly.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:09 AM Today
I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t trade for someone like Diontae Johnson. Of course the Panthers could tell Veach to fuck off bc he’s their best WR right now, but Veach needs to be aggressive.

Have heard basically every Chiefs pod say they think some addition is coming. I hope it is Slayton or Johnson.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 10:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup, it’s a false comparison. Mahomes can win a Super Bowl for us and an upgrade at WR helps us do that. Rodgers isn’t on mahomes’ level and he sure as shit isn’t carrying juju and Watson to a Super Bowl.
If Rodgers had to put up with the level of dropped catches Pat had to deal with last year he would have likely quit on the field and done an Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I think we only have a tad bit over 5m in cap space, so this is actually plausible.

Hopkins is basically Rice in terms of ability and playing style, so I’d be pretty excited to add him. Plus by the time Rice is able to return to the field (after rehab and possible suspension) Hopkins will be ready to hang ‘em up and will have gotten a ring.
Cant we re-work a players contract to get a few million more to make a deal?
[Reply]
dtrain 10:53 AM Today
I believe Veach is waiting to see how things go vs San Fran to make a decision on adding a WR and how good of a one.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by dtrain:
I believe Veach is waiting to see how things go vs San Fran to make a decision on adding a WR and how good of a one.

I hope not because that would be dumb.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:03 AM Today
Johnson not practicing again today... hmmm
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Johnson not practicing again today... hmmm
I'm tellin ya, I think they have the parameters agreed to

Nate Taylor even used the word "parameters" on Tuesday when talking about whatever team - either Carolina or the Giants - that they've been working with.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

Moore brings some much needed SB experience on the Bengals. The man has two rings after all.
[Reply]
O.city 11:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'm tellin ya, I think they have the parameters agreed to

Nate Taylor even used the word "parameters" on Tuesday when talking about whatever team - either Carolina or the Giants - that they've been working with.
Wait...what?
[Reply]
Page 123 of 123
« First < 2373113119120121122123
Up