ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:28 PM Yesterday
He definitely looks like he gives a shit.

He's earned the rope for me to wait to judge him until the playoffs end.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:48 PM Yesterday
He looks ordinary. Just completely ordinary.
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 08:50 PM Yesterday
He isn't making plays he used to. Hopefully he will ramp it up in the postseason when it really counts. But at this point you have to wonder if father time is starting to catch up with him just a bit. Hope he makes me look like a complete idiot soon
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
He isn't making plays he used to. Hopefully he will ramp it up in the postseason when it really counts. But at this point you have to wonder if father time is starting to catch up with him just a bit. Hope he makes me look like a complete idiot soon
Right.

People wanna say "oh well the safety made a play on the ball..."

Didn't use to matter.

He doesn't look awful. He looks average. He looks like a guy who's going to lose the ball if a safety rakes his arm.

He didn't used to.
[Reply]
DrRyan 08:52 PM Yesterday
It's becoming an issue. He has had some frustrating drops in recent years but so many huge plays made it easy to shrug it off. It's early on the season but he hasn't been much of a threat at all so far.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:53 PM Yesterday
Maybe taylor can tell him to get his shit right
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 08:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Right.

People wanna say "oh well the safety made a play on the ball..."

Didn't use to matter.

He doesn't look awful. He looks average. He looks like a guy who's going to lose the ball if a safety rakes his arm.

He didn't used to.
I would very much buy the safety made a play on the ball thing if it was just that play. The thing is it hasn't just been that play. And that's why that play matters
[Reply]
KC Shox 09:12 PM Yesterday
Travis spent the offseason partying and hanging with his girlfriend and got fat and out of shape. Look at his fat rolls around his belly. He didn’t work out at all in the offseason.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:28 PM Yesterday
Hes old. He's being phased out.
[Reply]
493rd 09:29 PM Yesterday
Call it whatever you want - age, global fame with his GF, preoccupation with other things like movie-making - but Kelce looks like he’s no longer the guy he was even 6 months ago.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:29 PM Yesterday
Travis does look different. Not slower or whatever just different.

Hard to put into words but that drop he didn't even seem bothered by. His whole body language and demeanor is just different.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:29 PM Yesterday
Honestly I just think it’s Rashee Rice stealing his targets by getting open faster than Kelce is. I mean it’s not like Mahomes is completing fewer passes.
[Reply]
Delano 09:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Travis does look different. Not slower or whatever just different.

Hard to put into words but that drop he didn't even seem bothered by. His whole body language and demeanor is just different.
He punched the turf. He’s the same guy. Caught a glimpse of it tonight and they’ll keep bringing him up to peak in the postseason.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Honestly I just think it’s Rashee Rice stealing his targets by getting open faster than Kelce is. I mean it’s not like Mahomes is completing fewer passes.
This..
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:37 PM Yesterday
People say he's physically declining, I say distracted because I don't want the other to be true.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up