ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Front Office Should be Ashamed of Themselves
comochiefsfan 06:47 PM 12-10-2023
Look at what they’re doing to the best player in the game.

His own teammates are consistently sabotaging him on a weekly basis.

And now he’s finally emotionally coming unglued.

Just a complete embarrassment all the way around.

Total malpractice and an absolute waste of your biggest investment.

If Veach and Reid had any balls they would cut Toney tonight as he has now single handedly cost us not one but TWO games. I wouldn’t blame Pat if he went scorched earth in his presser. Someone has to hold these clowns accountable and if the FO and coaching staff won’t then maybe he should.

Either way this is unacceptable and shameful.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:24 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Next year we’re gonna look back on this year and laugh. Our vaunted offense will strike fear in the heads of the opposition once again!!!
Veach took the offense for granted and got a little cute trying to outsmart the league by proving they can win without weapons.

He will not make that mistake again. And mahomes won’t let him.

On the bright side this team from the top down is going to go nuclear with improving our offense
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:31 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Veach took the offense for granted and got a little cute trying to outsmart the league by proving they can win without weapons.

He will not make that mistake again. And mahomes won’t let him.

On the bright side this team from the top down is going to go nuclear with improving our offense
Yep. I hope the defense will still be pretty good losing Jones
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:32 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
DT is a big need, especially without Jones.

They have nothing invested at that position.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:34 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
It’s gonna hurt losing guys like jones and Snead. But I hope this is a lesson learned that this team goes as our offense goes. If our offense dominates our defense needs to be just good enough. I never understood the idea that we need to have balance. We need a very good defense but the balance should ALWAYS shift to offense. The biggest bright side is we’ll never make that mistake again
[Reply]
Fishels 03:59 PM 12-25-2023
QUOTE=Coochie liquor;17299903]Oh yeah? We will still have that ****ing awful contract of Taylor and his shitty play. We gotta make a decision on Creed and Tre, Thuney contract is almost up. We have one legit receiver and a bunch of turds. Kelce is about done, the other TEs aren’t close to his skill set. Got lots of decisions to make on defense too. CJ, Sneed, Bolton. We’re probably about to enter into the decade of no rings era of Mahomes.[/QUOTE]

If we go into the no rings era of Mahomes without three that would suck
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:00 PM 12-25-2023
Our offense scored for Raiders 2x today and also lost the game where the Raiders QB didn’t have a completion for the last 3 quarters.

Heads should roll now. Good guy Andy won’t do anything and we will lose another game maybe 2.
[Reply]
Justman59 04:03 PM 12-25-2023
A message should be sent to this team. But, what can they do with two games left?
[Reply]
TEX 04:03 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It’s gonna hurt losing guys like jones and Snead. But I hope this is a lesson learned that this team goes as our offense goes. If our offense dominates our defense needs to be just good enough. I never understood the idea that we need to have balance. We need a very good defense but the balance should ALWAYS shift to offense. The biggest bright side is we’ll never make that mistake again
Exactly. We have Mahomes, we should be loading up on offense EVERY year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:06 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by Justman59:
A message should be sent to this team. But, what can they do with two games left?

Nothing. It's Week 16. The time for messages is way, WAAAAAYYYYyyyyyyy past.

Pat always gives you a puncher's chance in any game, but this offense is what it is, and there's no fixing it until the offseason.
[Reply]
493rd 04:16 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Oh yeah? We will still have that ****ing awful contract of Taylor and his shitty play. We gotta make a decision on Creed and Tre, Thuney contract is almost up. We have one legit receiver and a bunch of turds. Kelce is about done, the other TEs aren’t close to his skill set. Got lots of decisions to make on defense too. CJ, Sneed, Bolton. We’re probably about to enter into the decade of no rings era of Mahomes.
If you knew that Mahomes would go 5 years from now before he got another ring would you be okay with it? Because I would, although those 5 years would be difficult for sure. It’s fucking hard to consistently stay on top in the NFL and even harder to win SBs. This clearly isn’t our year but we’ll be back.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:01 PM 12-25-2023
Who’s to blame for this offensive offense??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:05 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
If you knew that Mahomes would go 5 years from now before he got another ring would you be okay with it? Because I would, although those 5 years would be difficult for sure. It’s fucking hard to consistently stay on top in the NFL and even harder to win SBs. This clearly isn’t our year but we’ll be back.

Of course I would. And I don’t think it’ll be that long tbh. But what Veach has built isn’t a championship team in 2023. He’s put us into a bind with bad players, and contracts. We have Mahomes so we’ll have plenty of chances. But not if our FO doesn’t find a way to scout key offensive positions.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:07 PM 12-25-2023
Of course I would. And I don’t think it’ll be that long tbh. But what Veach has built isn’t a championship team in 2023. He’s put us into a bind with bad players, and contracts. We have Mahomes so we’ll have plenty of chances. But not if our FO doesn’t find a way to scout key offensive positions.

He put us into a bind because we’ve played it a little safe, imo, on contracts. We are in a great spot. We just gotta make better decisions with our offense personnel choices
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:10 PM 12-25-2023
19 PPG in tye last 8. I thought I'd never see the day this team with Pat and Andy sunk to that level
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:10 PM 12-25-2023
Who’s to blame for this offensive offense??

The front office is to blame for the personnel not being good enough

The coaching staff is to blame for the team being in disarray
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up