ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 44
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs cut to 53 man roster thread*****
big nasty kcnut 05:37 PM 08-25-2024
Please keep zammit and release toney please.

Official initially 53 man roster

Offense (26)
Quarterbacks (2): Patrick Mahomes, Carson Wentz
Running backs (2): Isiah Pacheco, Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Fullbacks (1): Carson Steele
Wide receivers (7): Hollywood Brown, Rashee Rice, Xavier Worthy, Justin Watson, Skyy Moore, Mecole Hardman, JuJu Smith-Schuster
Tight ends (4): Travis Kelce, Noah Gray, Jared Wiley, Peyton Hendershot
Offensive line (10): LT Kingsley Suamataia, LG Joe Thuney, C Creed Humphrey, RG Trey Smith, RT Jawaan Taylor, Wanya Morris, Mike Caliendo, Hunter Nourzad, Ethan Driskell, CJ Hanson

Defense (24)
Defensive tackles (4): Chris Jones, Turk Wharton, Derrick Nnadi, Mike Pennel
Defensive ends (5): George Karlaftis, Mike Danna, Malik Herring, Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Cam Thomas
Linebackers (5): Nick Bolton, Drue Tranquill, Leo Chenal, Jack Cochrane, Cam Jones
Cornerbacks (6): Trent McDuffie, Jaylen Watson, Joshua Williams, Nahzeeh Johnson, Nic Jones, Chris Roland-Wallace
Safeties (4): Justin Reid, Bryan Cook, Chamarri Conner, Jaden Hicks
[Reply]
VAChief 11:56 AM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He’s the same size and speed as Larry Johnson. This fullback nonsense needs to stop.
What? Same speed? He ran the 40 slightly slower than Michael Burton our last fullback, basically the same as the "Sausage" Sherman. Johnson ran a 4.55, Steele 4.75.

I like the kid and he deserves a roster spot based on what we have seen. There is a role for him, but let's slow the roll on feature back talk for someone that can barely outrun our QB.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:57 AM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Man. Carolina is cutting Terrace Marshall.... I remember loving that dude coming out, but apparently he was a bust?
I just watched the 2020 Natty last night and man that LSU offense was fucking LOADED.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 11:57 AM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Of they keep Prince over Steele I I'll shit a brick.

#Chiefs undrafted FA RB/FB Carson Steele has made the 53-man roster after a very impressive training camp and preseason, per multiple sources. pic.twitter.com/PogO0VjoJV

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 27, 2024

[Reply]
Coogs 11:58 AM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I do not understand why Moore kept his job over the others.
Blocking. Wr screens need one block to get a potential big play going. Moore is one of our best Wr blockers.
[Reply]
VAChief 11:59 AM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
No surprise.. Really long shot even if he’s on the practice squad for a year.. Maybe make him a receiver?? Hybrid TE.. Doubt it works out..
190 pound TE?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:59 AM 08-27-2024
I do not understand why Moore kept his job over the others.
For now.

Very possible they make moves for guys that were cut from other teams.

Gotta think Moore is right on the bubble.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 11:59 AM 08-27-2024
LRZ released
[Reply]
DementedLogic 11:59 AM 08-27-2024
Toney released
[Reply]
Kman34 12:00 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by DementedLogic:
Toney released
Again??? Must of dropped his pink slip..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:00 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Blocking. Wr screens need one block to get a potential big play going. Moore is one of our best Wr blockers.
Oh God. Is that REALLY the justification we're going to peddle? We don't need another 'Frank Clark sets the edge'.

If the nicest thing you can say about a receiver is he blocks relatively well, that's a really shitty WR that shouldn't be rostered.
[Reply]
O.city 12:01 PM 08-27-2024
They made Toney a healthy scratch in the SB. Did you need to see anything else?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:03 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
They made Toney a healthy scratch in the SB. Did you need to see anything else?
Couldn't give two fucks about Toney being cut. What I have a problem with is Moore making it while Toney doesn't. They're both completely trash as players that have cost the Chiefs games near single handedly multiple times, but at least Toney has a semblance of talent.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:03 PM 08-27-2024
Maybe Skyy is only on the roster until Hollywood is back.
[Reply]
Coogs 12:04 PM 08-27-2024
Oh God. Is that REALLY the justification we're going to peddle? We don't need another 'Frank Clark sets the edge'.

If the nicest thing you can say about a receiver is he blocks relatively well, that's a really shitty WR that shouldn't be rostered.
It is what it is. If he springs Worthy or Brown for a house call or two, I’m not going to bitch.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:04 PM 08-27-2024

The Chiefs have waived LB Swayze Bozeman, undrafted rookie from Southern Miss, according to a source. If Bozeman clears waivers, he's a candidate for KC's practice squad.

— Jesse Newell (@jessenewell) August 27, 2024

[Reply]
Page 12 of 44
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up