ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals vs Nationals - 9/26
AndChiefs 08:57 AM Today
Time to make it a real winning streak!

[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 01:41 PM Today
If the twins can just lose tonight that would be massive to get our number to one tonight
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:41 PM Today
If Twins lose tonight that number becomes 1.

The one good thing is that the Twins finish the season against the O’s. They gotta lose at least 1 right?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:02 PM Today
All we needed was 2 wins in these past shit losing streaks to get a bid clenched right now damn. Hopefully the boys can finish it off.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:07 PM Today
I know I'm fully clenched watching this team trying to clinch
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
All we needed was 2 wins in these past shit losing streaks to get a bid clenched right now damn. Hopefully the boys can finish it off.
No sense looking back. It’s about tomorrow now.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I know I'm fully clenched watching this team trying to clinch
:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
No sense looking back. It’s about tomorrow now.
It's what I do sorry
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
It's what I do sorry
All good, bruv. The sun rises tomorrow and even if the Royals back into the playoffs, it’s house money.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
All good, bruv. The sun rises tomorrow and even if the Royals back into the playoffs, it’s house money.
I just want it so they can get that experience even if it's only 2 games. It helps build the clubhouse
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:30 PM Today
Thank fuck the Twins were God fucking awful too while we were shit for 6 straight games.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:49 PM Today
Plus I haven't been able to watch games so I should be able to watch the playoffs
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:59 PM Today
I've been in meetings all afternoon and haven't had the opportunity to check scores. WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

Magic # is 2. Go Marlins!
[Reply]
tk13 03:31 PM Today
It was the Angels but the most amazing thing today was the White Sox won their 3rd game in a row. At least they're going into the Tigers series about as hot as they're ever going to be.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
It was the Angels but the most amazing thing today was the White Sox won their 3rd game in a row. At least they're going into the Tigers series about as hot as they're ever going to be.
Can you even imagine? To be a Detroit fan, high as hell on life right now, living large on house money... to only get spoiled by the White Sox of all teams in the world? Almost zero chance it happens, but that would be fucking insane.

Would also prevent the White Sox from holding the coveted title of "biggest loser", getting to share it with the Mets, right?
[Reply]
tk13 04:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Can you even imagine? To be a Detroit fan, high as hell on life right now, living large on house money... to only get spoiled by the White Sox of all teams in the world? Almost zero chance it happens, but that would be ****ing insane.

Would also prevent the White Sox from holding the coveted title of "biggest loser", getting to share it with the Mets, right?
Funny enough the 2003 Tigers that were the last team this famously bad and lost 119 games... they won 5 of their last 6 games and won their final series of the year against the division winning Twins.

Twins had already clinched a spot so it was a different scenario. But that Tigers team also looked like a lock to break the Mets record going into the last week, and suddenly started playing like a competitive team.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up