ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:17 AM Today
I'd take Hopkins strapped into a gurney attached to an Iron Lung over Moore at this point.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
lol..if he is on one leg he still would be better than Skyy.

In all seriousness though just a little concerned about trading for an injured WR when we have 3 already. That is why I wasn't excited about Cupp either. But we are in desperate need of help so I get it I guess. Pray he stays healthy.
I think the difference is this is an injury in the background that he's able to play through and that the Chiefs understand.
[Reply]
O.city 07:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I can't believe we just witnessed Kareem Hunt and JuJu come back from the dead and we're worried about Hopkins? :-)
JuJu died again though.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:18 AM Today
I can't believe we just witnessed Kareem Hunt and JuJu come back from the dead and we're worried about Hopkins? :-)
Not sure who was saying Hunt was finished but I knew he was going to be our best RB even when Pachecho comes back. Juju on the other hand did exactly what everyone thought would happen, get hurt and is going to miss multiple games. He only lasted like 2 games.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
JuJu died again though.

Yeah anyone counting on him or Brown really are being overly optimistic. We need another WR.
[Reply]
DanBecky 07:19 AM Today
LETS SCORE 40, PUT THE LEAGUE ON NOTICE AND WATCH EVERYONE SHIT THEIR COLLECTIVE PANTS
[Reply]
hometeam 07:19 AM Today
Villain arc continues
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 07:21 AM Today
More confident in Hop staying healthy over Kupp if I had to pick between the 2
[Reply]
DenverChief 07:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
My guess would be Juju to IR is the move for now.
You really think Juju injury needs to be IR? I’m thinking like 2 weeks max
[Reply]
staylor26 07:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Not sure who was saying Hunt was finished but I knew he was going to be our best RB even when Pachecho comes back. Juju on the other hand did exactly what everyone thought would happen, get hurt and is going to miss multiple games. He only lasted like 2 games.
Hunt was literally on his fucking couch regardless of what you personally believed.

JuJu might've gotten hurt again, but he ALSO proved that Andy will get the most out of guys like this when healthy and Hopkins is healthy today. That's all that matters. Not to mention Hopkins has been much more available the last couple of years than JuJu. It's not exactly apples to apples.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:23 AM Today
Great news! Hopkins has always felt like a fit!

Pros
-He dominates those Rice slant routes, see above film from TEN, perfect replacement there!
-He was a downfield menace back in HOU coming down with deep 50-50 balls
-He’s familiar with M. Brown from his time in ARZ
-He’s no project, has some of the best hands in the league and he’s probably hungry for a SB
-He’s a proven pro, demands attention from the D, but won’t require WR 1 handling from our Chiefs
-He’s coming over for the perfect price, a 5th is nothing and what’s a 4th to us if we win the SB!?
-Hopefully he’s had some time to heal up from that preseason MCL issue
-Our 2025 WR core is stacked with talent: Hopkins, Rice, Brown, Worthy!!!

Negatives
-He could re-aggravate that MCL at any time and we’re down another stud WR
-I sure hope Kupp doesn’t end up in BAL now
[Reply]
In58men 07:23 AM Today

While the Titans and Chiefs continue to iron out the details of the trade, the Chiefs are expecting DeAndre Hopkins to land in Kansas City later today and the hope is to get him ready to play on Sunday against the Raiders, per sources.

— Dianna Russini (@DMRussini) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 07:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
You really think Juju injury needs to be IR? I’m thinking like 2 weeks max
Don't know, but it didn't sound good. Juju was on the injury report last week with a hamstring but played anyway and clearly aggravated it. Seems kind of like a Mike Evans situation. Hope not, but I have a feeling that increased the urgency for the Hopkins deal.
[Reply]
O.city 07:24 AM Today
Hunt was literally on his ****ing couch regardless of what you personally believed.

JuJu might've gotten hurt again, but he ALSO proved that Andy will get the most out of guys like this when healthy and Hopkins is healthy today. That's all that matters. Not to mention Hopkins has been much more available the last couple of years than JuJu. It's not exactly apples to apples.
Yeah.....I'd have just kept to myself on it.

Not a great track record.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:26 AM Today
Look at how much better our offense was when Juju played vs the Saints? They’ve now got Hopkins and Worthy starting which isn’t bad considering Kelce is still here and Gray is coming into his own.

Juju isn’t a starter now which is great news. Let him heal and get him healthy for January
[Reply]
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up