ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM 09-29-2024
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's a 2nd round pick, that's literally the only reason why.
Yeah, Andy and Bert are so tied up in their egos that they sent multiple picks to the Jets to get back a guy they let go for peanuts. They brought back a guy who had, ostensibly, committed the gravest sin of them all and lied to our owner (or someshit).

Maybe they aren't grown/successful enough to swallow their pride and do the best thing for the team. OR, perhaps, they simply want to win games and will do everything in their powers to do so.
[Reply]
fadeaway 02:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, Andy and Bert are so tied up in their egos that they sent multiple picks to the Jets to get back a guy they let go for peanuts. They brought back a guy who had, ostensibly, committed the gravest sin of them all and lied to our owner (or someshit).

Maybe they aren't grown/successful enough to swallow their pride and do the best thing for the team. OR, perhaps, they simply want to win games and will do everything in their powers to do so.
I think he might be gone soon. There was the news of Veach fuming at his drop a few weeks ago and we even had Andy Reid shaking his head at Moore yesterday
[Reply]
-King- 02:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:

Mecole Hardman said in this interview that "Skyy Moore is one of the best route runners I've ever been around".

Did Mecole get hit hard in the head tonight?
Basically saying Skyy Moore is probably on the all-air team. When there's no defense in front of him and it's just him vs. air, he'll run the most beautiful route you've ever seen.

But put the defense on the field and he has to make route adjustments, have to deal with someone bumping him or hand fighting with him on his route, throw a ball that doesn't hit him PERFECTLY in stride at the exact moment he wants, and he crumbles like no NFL player has ever crumbled before.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Maybe Jonathan Baldwin, who had more physical tools and was a late first rounder.
Baldwin made a couple circus catches and gave some hope. Plus that squad was such a clusterfuck during those years with Pioli, Haley, and Cassel you can give the guy some leeway.

Moore though? Fucker has no excuses. He just sucks.
[Reply]
Womble 08:13 AM Today
Skyy's building pass working today then?

Edit: Reports coming in that he dropped his building pass.
[Reply]
Womble Today, 08:14 AM
This message has been deleted by Womble.
BigRedChief 08:17 AM Today
I think he must have dirt on Reid and Veach.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:

Mecole Hardman said in this interview that "Skyy Moore is one of the best route runners I've ever been around".

Did Mecole get hit hard in the head tonight?
He's biting on the same bullshit that every silly talking head bit on during the draft.

The foot-fires and herky jerky crap that doesn't work at this level. It wowed the shit out of analysts and simply doesn't work within the timing of a real NFL offense.

Might work when you have no rush in a 1v1 drill and when it does, it gets the WR room doing the "WOAH!!!" hand-slappy crap. But the genuine best route-runners in the league don't do it. Jefferson, Adams, hell even Kirk - those guys don't do that nonsense. They just get to their spots and make subtle movements to fool DBs while staying on time.

Moore's nothing but And1 mix-tape nonsense.

Look at it this way - every professional soccer player can do INSANE stuff with a ball. All these sorts of crazy juggling drills and razor sharp strikes or deft touches. And in a game they don't do ANY of it because against top competition and in a team context, none of it actually works.

No, Moore isn't a good route runner. He's a disaster at everything there is to do on a football field.

Hardman is simply wrong.
[Reply]
O.city 08:22 AM Today
Side not, but Hardman actually looks to have his burst back so that's helpful
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:28 AM Today
I do not understand what Reid sees in Moore. Hell, as soon as they the miniscule number of snaps they were giving to Moore to Hardman instead the difference was clear immediately. 88 yards from scrimmage and a TD in 2 games. Moore did quite literally nothing for 4 games.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
gives new meaning to "Sky's the limit"

in this case, he's the limit for how piss poor can someone be and still keep a roster spot.
This is a really underrated comment. If you captioned this on to a clever picture and made it a meme, it would get used often around here.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:05 AM Today
Moore makes me think of the classic Tommy Lasorda quote: "He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fucking boat." Different sport, same sentiment.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:20 AM Today
I’m optimistic that this is a sign that we are working a trade. It makes no sense to me why we wouldn’t elevate remigio at the very least. But if we’re wanting for a veteran to push skyy out then it makes quite a bit of sense
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up