ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals (week 2)
SHOWTIME 09:45 AM 09-06-2024

Ja’Marr Chase giving Patrick Mahomes the Voldemort treatment pic.twitter.com/Df6fohRztI

— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) July 24, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
I think they just had a bad game. The Chiefs looked terrible at times last season. Remember the Raiders game. Plus, game 1 still feels like preseason for some teams.

The Bengals will play better than week 1 but KC should still win. Both teams have weapons on offense. The Chiefs have a better defense.
That wrist is an issue...period. This isn't the same team with that injury. He was wincing and fidgeting with the wrist the whole game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:40 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
That wrist is an issue...period. This isn't the same team with that injury. He was wincing and fidgeting with the wrist the whole game.
He's still a damn good QB. Its just the wrist injury doing him in.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:41 PM 09-10-2024
Hendrickson is still really good. One of the top players in pass rush win rate and pressures.

Probably gonna need to give Kingsley some help against him
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 09-10-2024

Arrowhead Allies: Solomon Wilcots https://t.co/UwkN0r6jYa

— ����‼️ (@LanceTHESPOKEN) September 10, 2024

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:40 PM 09-10-2024
If Borrow has hand problem his grip in the cold weather will become an issue. Thats when you will see if they are screwed.
[Reply]
In58men 07:25 PM 09-10-2024

Alex Kemp will be the referee for Chiefs-Bengals this Sunday. He did the Chiefs-Jets Sunday Night Football game last year. pic.twitter.com/BMWUv38ueo

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) September 11, 2024

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:27 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Chiefs 3-0 in games he refs!
[Reply]
tredadda 07:45 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Chiefs 3-0 in games he refs!
Is there a ref in the Mahomes era that KC has a losing record with?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:36 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Is there a ref in the Mahomes era that KC has a losing record with?
3-4 with Brad Allen

4-6 with Clete Blakeman
[Reply]
crispystl 05:22 AM 09-11-2024
3-4 with Brad Allen

4-6 with Clete Blakeman

WHOA! Those are serious outliers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:25 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
WHOA! Those are serious outliers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup...and you'll notice how BAD those games are slanted for the opposition. Especially Clete.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:26 AM 09-11-2024
A Pat Mahomes team going 4-6 is VERY shady
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:36 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Lou Anarumo always has his D ready for the Chiefs...
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They don't really have the horses anymore...
I love Anarumo but the day they lost DJ Reader was the day their entire gameplan against the Chiefs will need to be rebuilt.

You can run light boxes against the Chiefs run game if you have Reader, because he's Mike Pennel on steroids.

With no Reader, however, you're going to have to play honest boxes.

And, honestly, if I played the Chiefs with their personnel I'd probably start flooding the intermediates like Anarumo has for years. Swallow up the intermediate routes, dare Mahomes to go deep.

Well, now they have legitimate deep threats, multiple.

I think I'd still flood the intermediate, simply because I trust Worthy/Hardman/Brown to beat me less than I trust Kelce/Rice? But I don't feel good about it.

If the Bengals play us honestly, we're going to drop 30 on them. If they don't, we probably still drop 30 on them.

And I don't think their offense can keep up anymore.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 07:44 AM 09-11-2024
3-4 with Brad Allen

4-6 with Clete Blakeman
Blakeman was the guy who made that absolute BS roughing the passer call on Stone Cold in the 2018 AFCCG...a complete game changer.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:45 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I love Anarumo but the day they lost DJ Reader was the day their entire gameplan against the Chiefs will need to be rebuilt.

You can run light boxes against the Chiefs run game if you have Reader, because he's Mike Pennel on steroids.

With no Reader, however, you're going to have to play honest boxes.

And, honestly, if I played the Chiefs with their personnel I'd probably start flooding the intermediates like Anarumo has for years. Swallow up the intermediate routes, dare Mahomes to go deep.

Well, now they have legitimate deep threats, multiple.

I think I'd still flood the intermediate, simply because I trust Worthy/Hardman/Brown to beat me less than I trust Kelce/Rice? But I don't feel good about it.

If the Bengals play us honestly, we're going to drop 30 on them. If they don't, we probably still drop 30 on them.

And I don't think their offense can keep up anymore.
The Bengals are still pretty talented on both sides of the ball, just not as much as they were in previous seasons. I am curious to see how the game goes this week.

They routinely start slow and play KC very tough. We will see if the Patriots loss was a “one off” like KC typically has once a year or a sign of what’s to come.

KC’s the better team and I do expect them to come out on top.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up