ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Justyn Ross has made the 53 man roster
Tribal Warfare 12:47 PM 08-29-2023

Justyn Ross, who missed all of last season following a foot surgery, has made the Chiefs initial 53-man roster, per source.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) August 29, 2023

[Reply]
lewdog 09:16 PM Yesterday
What happened to this guy?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:25 PM Yesterday
I feel like he could make those sideline fade and back shoulder type catches - the problem is those type of plays are rarely used in Andy’s offense.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What happened to this guy?
Chiefs had him move in with Brooke Pryor; hoping that he'd put on some weight. She dunked him in some cheese dip & ate him; thinking that he was a really long pretzel stick. He's currently somewhere in her descending colon, but should be out and ready for practice by Tuesday.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:27 PM Yesterday
What's his worst trait as a WR?

Whatever it is, he does it better than Skyy does.

Throw him in there.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What's his worst trait as a WR?

Whatever it is, he does it better than Skyy does.

Throw him in there.
Asswipe didn’t know the plays in preseason. For whatever Moore is, at least that hasn’t been a complaint.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Asswipe didn’t know the plays in preseason. For whatever Moore is, at least that hasn’t been a complaint.
DOES Skyy actually know the playbook, though?

Going back to this preseason there were tons of noticeable occasions where Skyy fucked up where he was supposed to be.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:16 PM Yesterday

Going back to this preseason there were tons of noticeable occasions where Skyy ****ed up where he was supposed to be.
If Ross was/is better, he'd play, no? Do we seriously think we understand the talent better than Reid/Beach?
[Reply]
Nirvana58 10:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If Ross was/is better, he'd play, no? Do we seriously think we understand the talent better than Reid/Beach?
Can you really say there is nobody out there better than Sky? I am sure Ross can run a route and drop the pass just as well.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Can you really say there is nobody out there better than Sky? I am sure Ross can run a route and drop the pass just as well.
I can't. I imagine if the Chiefs like someone better, they'll be brought in.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:24 PM Yesterday

Going back to this preseason there were tons of noticeable occasions where Skyy fucked up where he was supposed to be.
I’m going to guess. He can’t run a precise route, but he doesn’t run the wrong route.

When Ross needed help from Mahomes and then still ran the wrong route he wasn’t seen again. And when Skyy started getting preseason snaps again.

I have to believe Ross is a bigger fuckup than Skyy, regardless of the vast talent difference.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’m going to guess. He can’t run a precise route, but he doesn’t run the wrong route.

When Ross needed help from Mahomes and then still ran the wrong route he wasn’t seen again. And when Skyy started getting preseason snaps again.

I have to believe Ross is a bigger fuckup than Skyy, regardless of the vast talent difference.
So why don't the Chiefs ditch Ross?

A WR with waaaaay more talent in Toney was on the team and had just as much of a small chance of figuring his own shit out as Ross does. The Chiefs chose to keep Ross instead.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:30 PM Yesterday
So why don't the Chiefs ditch Ross?

A WR with waaaaay more talent in Toney was on the team and had just as much of a small chance of figuring his own shit out as Ross does. The Chiefs chose to keep Ross instead.
This is one of the great mysteries of the world.

I have no clue why Skyy is on the roster, but I understand why Ross isn’t.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up