ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:48 PM Yesterday
Bills defense looked like dogshit...that's where they need help. Hamlin is starting for them...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Why? It's a good trade for them. They get a weapon.
IMO, trading away a 3rd-round pick for a 3/4-year rental who is less effective than the player you traded away, especially with the need to address multiple glaring roster gaps next season, feels like a desperate move just to keep up with the reigning champions.

If Cooper makes the wining catch or shows out against KC in the playoffs then I'll eat my words.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

If Cooper makes the wining catch or shows out against KC in the playoffs then I'll eat my words.
Put McDuffie on him...see how much impact he has.
[Reply]
notorious 01:52 PM Yesterday
wbf
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 01:53 PM Yesterday
Guys, it means we’re picking up MVS when Buffalo cuts him! Lol
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:54 PM Yesterday
I really thought Cooper was the guy. Its not that we cant do it without him but we are an injury away from limiting Patrick severely.

We need another competent WR from somewhere. Its not doomsday to think that.

I really hate to say it but MVS is probably the guy...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Put McDuffie on him...see how much impact he has.
Well, there's that lol
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:58 PM Yesterday
Knowing how we fuck Buffalo over, Chiefs will end up with something wild lol.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We don't even have a WR2 let alone a WR1. But next man up! Don't make a move cuz we can do it!

This is the exact year to overpay for everything if you are the Chiefs. Max of 1.5 ywars of Kelce left. Trying to win 3 straight. Chasing football immortality. Whatever it takes.
Juju just got 130 yards. Let's stop the bs please.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
wbf
YUUUUUUP
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Is he...been above 60 yards once this season...and only scored a TD in one out of six games.

He'll help them...but isnt really a game changer. Ju-Ju just had 130+.
The Browns are awful though. Maybe he's part of the problem but it's also hard to believe he won't play better with Allen as his QB.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:02 PM Yesterday
Well now I don't even want to go shopping..... Not much out there I'm interested in.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:05 PM Yesterday
Diontae is all that’s left to help you beyond ‘24

It’s Veach, he’s gonna do something….

We just wait to see what it is. The range of outcomes is from MVS, to D-Rob, to Mike Williams, to Diontae.

But let’s remember this is the same team that has given the illusion they resurrected JuJu and Kareem Hunt just in the past few weeks - when in reality it’s just the same players in a much better situation. Any addition is gonna raise the floor and I won’t be surprised if the ceiling of this offense goes up with it.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:08 PM Yesterday
It will be funny if Buffalo still comes up short. Their defense and kicker are both pretty questionable. McDermott game management is always questionable as well.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko:
Im sure there's a difference between Watson being your QB and Josh fucking Allen!
Cooper averaged 78 yards per game last year with Watson as the starting QB. Stefan Diggs averaged 68 yards per game with Allen as his QB. Cooper is a declining player. Definitely not worth a 3rd round pick.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up