« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM Yesterday
Did not look good
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Deebo and Aiyuk are locked up long term, they won’t be able to pay him
They already did. He got an extension a month ago.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:28 PM Yesterday
Jacksonville will be in sell mode soon with players familiar with Andy’s offense from Pederson.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:40 PM Yesterday
If it is a ligament type damage like most fear then Rice is likely gone for a year and a half-ish with his likely suspension next season.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:41 PM Yesterday
The reality is that we’ve had very fortunate injury luck for most of our run the past few years.

Something like this was bound to happen. It still sucks though.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:58 PM Yesterday
I think we will find that JuJu still has something to offer in that slot role once he and Pat are back to getting full weeks of practice reps together.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The reality is that we’ve had very fortunate injury luck for most of our run the past few years.

Something like this was bound to happen. It still sucks though.
Has our luck been all that great though?

In 2019, we won the Super Bowl despite getting beat to shit with injuries all year. Some of those guys came back but we even had to sign Suggs because we lost so many DEs.

We pretty much were always dealing with injuries to Watkins and Clark.

We lost a Super Bowl due to like 5 OL injuries and opt outs.

Mahomes has had multiple lower leg injuries and even got pulled from a playoff game for getting choked out.

Just because the Chiefs overcome it normally doesn’t mean we’ve been all that fortunate. Shit, we just won a Super Bowl despite losing our best OL and a key pass rusher in the AFCCG. Even the backup to that OL got hurt. That would’ve been a reasonable excuse for losing to the 49ers.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:17 PM Yesterday
Man this really sucks. It was a total accident and Mahomes was in front of him and did not even see him. What really sucks is that all of that effort was for not b/c Chargers ended up with the ball in the end. :-)

I want to stay positive like all of you. It is still early in the season and as we all know, Reid, Mahomes and Veach will get it figured out. God, I can't wait to hear Veach's speech at the Super Bowl parade after this seasons victory! :-)

We are still 4 - 0, we still have a great team and we will survive - we ARE Chiefs Kingdom :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 PM Yesterday
Sickening seeing young guys about to become stars get hurt
[Reply]
Monticore 08:23 PM Yesterday
I’m morexpissed that pat was throwing a big hit he v like have easily hurt himself in the process, guy poked like he was going down already
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:24 PM Yesterday
I know im being biased, but at rices ADP this year, I was finally going to win my family’s fantasy football league with rice. I’m so fucking sad about this, not only on a fan level, but the fact that I reached on our guy knowing he was WR1 in fantasy just for this to happen. Really wanted my name on that trophy one god damn time.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
His lawyer should move the trial up to this week
They will probably tbh why not
[Reply]
BWillie 08:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I’m morexpissed that pat was throwing a big hit he v like have easily hurt himself in the process, guy poked like he was going down already
Thank god he's not doing QB sneaks though
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:39 PM Yesterday
Relax guys, Skyy Moore's got this. You can tell he's going to step up by the way that perfect pass bounced right off the two bricks attached to his wrists, and by that deer-in-headlights look on his face that he somehow still has even though he's in his 3rd year of....whatever the fuck he does. :-)

Skyy should do the right thing and donate his ACL to Rice. Skyy's basically a cadaver anyway, and they use cadaver body parts all the time. It's not like Skyy is going to use it for anything productive. Much like a kidney, Skyy really only needs one ACL anyway.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:42 PM Yesterday
Dunno if it was posted already....medical analysis of the injury

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:46 PM Yesterday
But in all seriousness...fuck. Rice was living up to my predictions of him having a monster year because we had deep threats to open up the middle.

I was hoping for a hyperextension, but when Reid said "it's not good" I was pretty sure a trainer did an ACL stability test on the sidelines and pretty much confirmed it was a complete ACL tear.

At least it happened early in the year. And let's face it, he likely wasn't going to play in the first 4 games next year anyway. He should be good to go by game 5 of next season year. Maybe not totally 100%, but good to go.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up