ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Tomlin gets 3-yr extension from Steelers.
scho63 10:12 AM 06-11-2024
Just breaking now.

Is it me or do the Steelers feel like they are morphing to the Bears from the last 30 years?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:32 PM Yesterday
You can win a lot of regular season games by having a great defense and not turning the ball over.

This isn't new.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What exactly is so special about what they're doing this season?

They've beaten absolutely nobody. This is literally what they do every year, and it will end like it always does too.
You may be right. But they are WINNING games with newly-acquired castoff QBs. That seems pretty impressive.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You can win a lot of regular season games by having a great defense and not turning the ball over.

This isn't new.
And getting flukey turnovers in your favor, like that perfect throw from Rodgers that somehow ends up with the Steelers. They ran it back close to the goal line and ended up with 7 points.
[Reply]
scho63 10:38 PM Yesterday
I'm done picking on Tomlin.

Guy has proven me wrong more than any other player or coach.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You may be right. But they are WINNING games with newly-acquired castoff QBs. That seems pretty impressive.
Ohh so you'ee just regurgitating Collinsworth's stupid point at the end of the game?

They're STILL both upgrades over Kenny Pickett (Tomlin's 1st round bust) and Mason Rudolph. There's nothing overly impressive about this.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ohh so you'ee just regurgitating Collinsworth's stupid point at the end of the game?

They're STILL both upgrades over Kenny Pickett (Tomlin's 1st round bust) and Mason Rudolph. There's nothing overly impressive about this.
I didn't get to watch the game, but I'll take your word for it.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up