ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***TNF Rams vs Vikings Game Thread***
tk13 06:17 PM Yesterday
Could be a good one tonight. The 5-1 Vikings vs the Rams with Kupp and Nakua back.
[Reply]
notorious 09:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
It was probably payback for having to listen to that ****ing horn 50 times
Game is in LA.

If that happens in Minnesota people would probably come out of the bleachers.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
Refs gifted LA a TD in the 1st quarter on a phantom holding call.
I remember that 2018 game against us where they ignored 13 obvious false starts.

The ref$ sure do love those shiny new multibillion dollar stadiums in big market coastal cities.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Swear the ref said "Im Sorry"
He actually said, “Ryan Fitzpatrick would have completed it anyway.”
[Reply]
Chazno 09:21 PM Yesterday
I can’t believe the refs letting Mahomes get away with tackling Stafford by his face mask. So rigged!
[Reply]
notorious 09:21 PM Yesterday
I'm reminded of the time our Chiefs home crowd made that piece of shit Cheffers cry.

We didn't get a bad call the rest of the game.

[Reply]
wazu 09:34 PM Yesterday

The defender put his hands on his heads bc he knew it was a face mask. Can’t make this shit up anymore. ��

Oh well, NFC North just got tighter. https://t.co/qJY22jzp4U

— Kurt Benkert (@KurtBenkert) October 25, 2024

[Reply]
DRM08 09:38 PM Yesterday
Safety plays should be treated the same as turnovers and TD’s. Automatic review to see what happened on the play.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
It was probably payback for having to listen to that ****ing horn 50 times
Not so much a horn as it is a cattle call for retards
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Safety plays should be treated the same as turnovers and TD’s. Automatic review to see what happened on the play.
They are. But you can't review a facemask call or non-call.

Of course NY can always buzz in. But they didn't feel like it this time I guess.
[Reply]
4th and Long 10:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Face mask fouls continue to be not reviewable. It's one of the original safety rules, passed long before the NFL had its epiphany regarding player health.

All scoring plays in the NFL are automatically reviewed:

Replay officials: Confirm all plays that result in a score or turnover, and all try attempts

AMGC staff: Handle coaches' challenges and situations that fall under the NFL's Replay Assist rule

The NFL's replay system also covers:

Pass complete/incomplete/intercepted and Runner/receiver out of bounds.

The NFL's replay system has evolved over time to reduce the impact of reviews on the length of the game. Some of the changes include:

Replay Assistance Rule

Allows replay officials or designated members of the officiating team to assist on-field officials in specific situations

Expedited review

Allows the in-stadium replay official or someone in the league's command center to inform the referee in real time of a clear and obvious mistake
Coaches can still challenge rulings that are not automatically reviewed by replay officials. However, if a coach throws their challenge flag before the replay official or the team in New York make their decision, it becomes a coaches' challenge and their team risks losing that challenge.

In the NFL, the following penalties are reviewable:

Roughing the passer

For the 2024 season, a replay assistant can review roughing the passer penalties that were previously considered judgment calls for officials. The review must be based on objective parameters, such as whether the quarterback was hit in the head.

Intentional grounding

For the 2024 season, a replay assistant can review intentional grounding penalties that were previously considered judgment calls for officials. The review must be based on objective parameters, such as whether the quarterback was out of the pocket.

Other plays that are reviewable in the NFL include:

Scoring plays
Pass complete/incomplete/intercepted
Runner/receiver out of bounds
Recovery of a loose ball in or out of bounds
Touching of a forward pass
Quarterback pass or fumble
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:31 PM Yesterday

Pool report on the face mask that wasn’t called in #VikingsVsRams #rams #VikingsvsRam #vikings pic.twitter.com/RKeHYUGlgv

— Calvin Watkins (@calvinwatkins) October 25, 2024

[Reply]
Frazod 11:07 PM Yesterday
While the noncall was awful, it probably didn't cost the Vikings the game. They would have still been in some pretty dire straights, needing 80 yards for a touchdown with very little time left and no time outs, plus a two point conversion, just to tie.

Did it suck? Sure. Would I be livid were I a Minnesota fan? Absolutely. But the main reason they lost was that they came in flat after that Detroit loss and got their shit pushed in by a lesser team.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:42 PM Yesterday
Refs love the Chiefs so much they helped the Rams beat the Vikings!!!!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:43 PM Yesterday
Vikings got outplayed by a worse team. Sad.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
While the noncall was awful, it probably didn't cost the Vikings the game. They would have still been in some pretty dire straights, needing 80 yards for a touchdown with very little time left and no time outs, plus a two point conversion, just to tie.

Did it suck? Sure. Would I be livid were I a Minnesota fan? Absolutely. But the main reason they lost was that they came in flat after that Detroit loss and got their shit pushed in by a lesser team.
I was walking home from the gym watching on my phone. At least that penalty would have extended the game, and then if they get a few more first downs with a bunch of incomplete passes it would have killed another 10 minutes and I would have had something to watch for the rest of my walk. But no, the refs screwed me out of that. That's the real tragedy.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up