ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 120
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Hopkins is old...they won't do that.

Johnson makes too much sense. It makes no sense why the Panthers wouldn't trade an impending FA in a year they're going no where, but bad teams stay bad for a reason.
For a one season rental, I don’t get why there is such a hang up on trading for a guy over 30 years old.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
With the knees of an 80 year old.
Hasn’t been on the injury report yet. He seems to be healed.
[Reply]
O.city 10:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
For a one season rental, I don’t get why there is such a hang up on trading for a guy over 30 years old.
They're not gonna want a 1 year rental
[Reply]
xztop123 10:48 AM Today
Are we elevating someone from PS or signing anyone for this week? I thought Ross would be the least they do
[Reply]
Shields68 10:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
They're not gonna want a 1 year rental
Who is they? He is on a 1 year deal w/ a Carolina team going no where. Sure maybe some thought if Carolina is going to try and resurrect Bryce Young to keep a vet around. But at this point I think that ship maybe sailing away. Caroina should be selling anyone and everyone who is not in their long term plans.

We can bring him in. See what he has and decide between Brown and him or another FA in the offseason.
[Reply]
xztop123 10:48 AM Today
Justyn Ross immediately improves our red zone offense and can catch 1-2 balls over the middle to spread out some wear and tear.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Justyn Ross immediately improves our red zone offense and can catch 1-2 balls over the middle to spread out some wear and tear.
Based on what historical evidence?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:23 AM Today
Let's pull the trigger on Hopkins already Veach!? Let's go!!!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Saw a couple of them at a Best Buy in Overland Park.
Many many moons ago, my Mortgage company was based in Overland Park.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:45 AM Today
I wonder sometimes how much pull, if any, the players have in situations like this. Is Diontae Johnson calling his agent saying get the Chiefs on the phone, make something happen. Is that even a thing?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by KCJake:
I wonder sometimes how much pull, if any, the players have in situations like this. Is Diontae Johnson calling his agent saying get the Chiefs on the phone, make something happen. Is that even a thing?
He can tell the Panthers he won’t sign a long term deal. In which case the panthers can keep him during a lost season and get nothing in return, or trade him for picks. The latter is the obvious option. He can also hold out.

The issue may be that diontae may still want to stay if Carolina offers big money. Also, given he had some attitude concerns which he’s worked really hard to address, it may not be the best look for him to be too loud and vocal about being moved.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCJake:
The only leverage is to do what Adams did… publicly demand a trade, make yourself into a locker room distraction, fake an injury, etc.
[Reply]
O.city 12:50 PM Today
I'd still trade for a WR...but JJSS looked pretty good against the Saints and is 27.

In the end, I'm not sure I'd go throw a 3rd round pick on a rental if it's not worth it.
[Reply]
kcbubb 12:50 PM Today
If we go for a cheap wr with experience at kc, I’d prefer Chris Conley over drob or MVS. Conley might be available for cheap or maybe even get cut with Ricky pearsall coming back.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:05 PM Today
Just saw that Mike Williams is officially on the trade block per jet sources. Not that I think Veitch should go after him. But it’s news.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 120
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120 >
Up