« First < 1969109115116117118119
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
The fans who want the MVPs and undeniable proof he's the best QB in the league.

They don't want a Manning/Brady thing where Manning had the stats and Brady had the rings. They want Mahomes to have the stats AND the rings.
Well, he's the highest rated QB in the postseason, ever.

And he has the best stats and the most wins in his first 101 gams, ever.

So, we good.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 01:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mescalito345:
I really think that they should let Worthy return some punts. He will be like a 2024 version of Dante Hall.
Post less, Methalito.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Patrick had a good game. Worthy is not a contested ball guy... yet.
He doesn't have to be, if you lead him with the throw he should get there faster than the DB does.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:51 PM Today
Five games played, four TD's, a DEEP bomb, and a 50 yard DPI. Kid is just getting his feet wet, a nice start. He draws defenders no doubt.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 06:05 PM Today
Worthy is going to be fantastic. He already is incredibly good. But Mahomes needs to have the same confidence in him that he had in Hill. I think that will develop.

Thank God worthy, didn’t get an injury trying to tackle that guy that intercepted the pass that juju turned into an interception.

The amazing thing is how well they are doing despite the injuries and the fact that Mahomes needs to get aclimatized to what worthy can do.

The defence is awesome. I thought it would suffer when we lost Sneed, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I still assume they will get some WR in trade. But last night showed that isn’t absolutely essential. but wishes to see what we could do for somebody like Hopkins, Cooper, or maybe the Green Bay guy. And we could turn into a smash mouth running team with the Pacheco hunt tandem. And when steals isn’t fumbling, he is really strong too.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 09:56 PM Today
Brady and Manning were great QBs. But Mahomes is better, because of his scrambling ability.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
X loading

That's still too many routes for Skyy imo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM Today
Most scrimmage touchdowns recorded by a wide receiver age 21 or younger through their first 5 career games in the NFL:

6- Randy Moss
5- Ja'Marr Chase
4- Xavier Worthy
4- Jerry Butler
4- Donte' Stallworth
4- Hakeem Nicks
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM Today
Talk about an outlier :-)

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...B/ButlJe00.htm
[Reply]
Mescalito345 10:20 PM Today