cmh6476 03:25 PM 12-29-2023
The team:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/roster/

The schedule:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:18 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I hate KU and it's easy to troll you guys but you got my sympathy because I've seen this shit for the past 7 years it fucking sucks
No fan base is more prepared for this than us. Light work.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 11:39 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
A lot of blitzing. No shit dumbfuck. Maybe mix up the cadence and snap counts so they can’t jump the snap and overwhelm your protection every time. Kleinmann put a clown suit on you like every other coach this season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:41 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
A lot of blitzing. No shit dumb****. Maybe mix up the cadence and snap counts so they can’t jump the snap and overwhelm your protection every time. Kleinmann put a clown suit on you like every other coach this season.
KSU had a running start on all of those blitzes and still no adjustments whatsoever incredibly.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:12 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
KSU had a running start on all of those blitzes and still no adjustments whatsoever incredibly.
Christ all they had to do was go on 2.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:02 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Christ all they had to do was go on 2.
We had a couple false starts. One on the drive where JD fumbled.

I don’t think this team is disciplined enough to do that.
[Reply]
notorious 09:22 AM Yesterday
If the players execute basic football KU wins that game.

Don’t know how you can blame the coaches. Catch the ball, don’t catch a kick at the 1/2 yard line.

Really dumb stuff.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
If the players execute basic football KU wins that game.

Don’t know how you can blame the coaches. Catch the ball, don’t catch a kick at the 1/2 yard line.

Really dumb stuff.
5 (arguably all 6) of our losses happened as a result of dumb stuff and lack of basic execution like this (for example, we have been outscored something like 0-50 against FBS opponents in the last two minutes of both halves).

When it’s one or two losses it’s on the players, when it’s every loss, you start looking for another diagnosis.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 07:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
5 (arguably all 6) of our losses happened as a result of dumb stuff and lack of basic execution like this (for example, we have been outscored something like 0-50 against FBS opponents in the last two minutes of both halves).

When it’s one or two losses it’s on the players, when it’s every loss, you start looking for another diagnosis.
0-72
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:47 PM Yesterday
K state was doing the same shit every down on the last drive by my and ku didn't adjust and got owned that's on whoever is calling plays
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
0-72
JESUS CHRIST MAN
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:57 PM Yesterday
So do we get a good draft pick next year?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:19 AM Today

https://t.co/DARyMTLhya pic.twitter.com/yIdxWNPZVY

— Michael Swain (@MSwain247) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
JESUS CHRIST MAN
It’s kind of funny.

You probably didn’t know the exact number, so you chose something sorta close to get your point across.

Turns out, you were actually underselling how bad it really is.
[Reply]
Page 111 of 111
« First < 1161101107108109110111
Up