ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 173
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He had two catches for 15 yards. If that's a good day, then think about how low you've set his bar and then ask yourself, "why?".
To be fair, he should've had a big play for a TD, but Mahomes overthrew him. Not really his fault.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-), you are telling folks this that have a vested interest in his failure now... Many of the negative posters would rather be right about Sky than see him succeed. Disgusting. He did have a good day Sunday and also had some good blocks, but the derps still say he's a bust already...
Yeah - it's the folks that are 'vested' in him failing that have an issue here.

Not the guys excited about 2 catches for 15 yards as though it's not the same ol' shit we've gotten from him since he got here.

And we're hyping up blocks now, as though some reasonable expectation for him wouldn't have included him not taking the play off on run plays. Again - this is just "Frank Clark sets the edge" 2.0.

Y'all have fun with it. I'm beyond caring about Moore at this point. He's a non-factor. He's a placeholder until Richie James comes back healthy. And Richie James sucked - but he'll be an upgrade on Moore.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:55 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
To be fair, he should've had a big play for a TD, but Mahomes overthrew him. Not really his fault.
Happens to every receiver in the league. Sometimes they get missed.

It's only an excuse for him if it's exclusive to him. It ain't.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:00 AM 10-25-2023
Skyy is actually coming along. That intermediate up and out breaking route looked pretty good. He has shown he can do damage over the middle as well but it's been very inconsistent. Dude needs more time and he'll get it. Not sure he'll ever live up to his draft hype.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Happens to every receiver in the league. Sometimes they get missed.

It's only an excuse for him if it's exclusive to him. It ain't.
Not making excuses, just saying his stat line was very close to being much better. Should've been his best game of the season.

No different than when I pointed to Rice getting tackled at the one twice that one game.
[Reply]
O.city 11:16 AM 10-25-2023
Not making excuses, just saying his stat line was very close to being much better. Should've been his best game of the season.

No different than when I pointed to Rice getting tackled at the one twice that one game.
Skyy sucks dude, move on.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:17 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Skyy sucks dude, move on.
I wasn't disputing that he's still a huge disappointment and looks like a bust. It's ok to be honest about what happened in that game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:18 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Skyy is actually coming along. That intermediate up and out breaking route looked pretty good. He has shown he can do damage over the middle as well but it's been very inconsistent. Dude needs more time and he'll get it. Not sure he'll ever live up to his draft hype.
If it's the play I'm thinking it was STILL a bad route. Rolled another out route after meandering a bit on his way upfield. The DB bit on a possible post-sell but he didn't sell it well and still didn't break out of his route.

It was an over-commitment by the DB. It was the way Reid layers his play designs.

I don't understand how he's still so lackadaisical in his cuts. Its just bizarre to me.
[Reply]
O.city 11:19 AM 10-25-2023
I wasn't disputing that he's still a huge disappointment and looks like a bust. It's ok to be honest about what happened in that game.
I watched it live I know what happened can't fool me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 10-25-2023

It's not in NGS top 20 ball carrier speeds of the week, so lower than 19.7mph. But Rashee Rice is there at 20.54mph 👀 on his 37 yard catch and run!

— Brian Popp (@poppanalytics) October 25, 2023

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:35 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If it's the play I'm thinking it was STILL a bad route. Rolled another out route after meandering a bit on his way upfield. The DB bit on a possible post-sell but he didn't sell it well and still didn't break out of his route.

It was an over-commitment by the DB. It was the way Reid layers his play designs.

I don't understand how he's still so lackadaisical in his cuts. Its just bizarre to me.
Thing is they said he was one of the best route runners in his draft class. How did we whiff that badly in the pre-draft process?

I was a Pickens guy and was so mad we drafted Skyy. I just figured he could run sharp routes and had great hands. We're not seeing it!!
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:57 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He had two catches for 15 yards. If that's a good day, then think about how low you've set his bar and then ask yourself, "why?".
Needs moar carries.

:-)
[Reply]
nychief 01:01 PM 10-25-2023
I just think Skyy is a slot receiver.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:13 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by nychief:
I just think Skyy is a slot receiver.
Not if you don't run crisp routes and definitely not when Rice is killing it from the spot with his combination of physicality and quickness.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM 10-25-2023
At what point do you consider just throwing Moore into the RB room and seeing what you can salvage there as a 3rd down back. He was getting quite a bit of work there during training camp IIRC.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 173
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Up