ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
tredadda 09:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Any Charger fans around?
Need to find that crazy intense Charger lady from last year.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What? Really? Jim has no rings, and it took him 9 years to get 1 championship in college football. Our staff's resume is 1 billion times better than Jims and his staffs will ever be.
No rings in 4 seasons. And did you really expect a team with Alex Smith/Kaepernick to win a SB?

He inherited a team that had struggled for a decade and took them to the NFC championship in his first three seasons, with mediocre QBs. Gee, how awful.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC what a dipshit.
Right?! He was suspended for one game for repeated violations, not that specific one. To blame others ignores the fact that James has played like this his whole career.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Need to find that crazy intense Charger lady from last year.
She definitely went back to being a Vikings "fan" this year.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
No rings in 4 seasons. And did you really expect a team with Alex Smith/Kaepernick to win a SB?

He inherited a team that had struggled for a decade and took them to the NFC championship in his first three seasons, with mediocre QBs. Gee, how awful.
I said we have a coaching advantage and there is zero evidence to the contrary. Our HC and DC have 7 SB titles between them. That means we have a coaching advantage. I didn't say massive but if you think that's not massive then you need help.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 09:40 AM Today
They’ve beat the Raiders and Panthers and lost to a very limited and underwhelming Steelers team. I’d say they have yet to be challenged by a contender and they haven’t even looked real good against the bad teams.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
They’ve beat the Raiders and Panthers and lost to a very limited and underwhelming Steelers team. I’d say they have yet to be challenged by a contender and they haven’t even looked real good against the bad teams.
But they have Jim Harbaugh. He's a coaching legend in the media and the Charger fan base mind. He won a playoff game once.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM Today
I can't stand Jim Harbaugh. Never did like the guy.
[Reply]
In58men 09:50 AM Today
If the Chiefs are really “that team” to beat, we need to win by double digits. It doesn’t need to be a blowout, but 2-possession score nonetheless.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I said we have a coaching advantage and there is zero evidence to the contrary. Our HC and DC have 7 SB titles between them. That means we have a coaching advantage. I didn't say massive but if you think that's not massive then you need help.
You mean the guy with 26 years of experience as a head coach (and Mahomes/McNabb/Vick) has a better resume than a guy with four years of experience (with Alex Smith/Kaepernick)?

[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You mean the guy with 26 years of experience as a head coach (and Mahomes/McNabb/Vick) has a better resume than a guy with four years of experience (with Alex Smith/Kaepernick)?

Yes, it's called experience. And it goes a long way towards ability.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Yes, it's called experience. And it goes a long way towards ability.
Yes, he has a lot more NFL experience. I didn't question that.

I also haven't said that Harbaugh is the better coach.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 10:58 AM Today
I don’t see how anybody can deny that the chargers have done better this year under Harbaugh than most expected. So he needs to get some credit for that. They also need to get credit for drafting Alt.

That doesn’t mean that he is better than Andy or that they are better than our Super Bowl team, which is going to repeat

But it’s a little bit weird how some posters here won’t recognize progress by other teams and when someone mentions such progress when it is obviously true, it is taken as disrespecting the chiefs somehow. And then the hate comes out.
[Reply]
In58men 11:00 AM Today
We’re getting desperate

Jody Fortson is in the Chiefs’ building.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) September 26, 2024

[Reply]
tredadda 11:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I can't stand Jim Harbaugh. Never did like the guy.
Never forget that he was the QB of the Colts the year they beat KC in the playoffs because Lin Elliot forgot how to kick.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up