ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 19
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
Mecca 07:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Trade for anyone you like. 3 peat trumps all. Sell out and go for it.
No one who thinks they have any chance is trading with the Chiefs so options get real limited.
[Reply]
O.city 07:54 PM Yesterday
Diontae Johnson was one they wanted from Pitt supposedly so see if the panthers want a 5th they’re terrible
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:56 PM Yesterday
If you dont think Hollywood will be ready by January, I really think you need to make a heavy push for a trade. In the interim, I think this team is in position to continue to win games and grab the 1 seed in the AFC. At this point, it feels like 13-4 easily gets the 1 seed. 8-4 after the bye should not be a problem for this team.

Take care of the Saints next week and get to the bye week at 5-0. Regroup.

Kareem Hunt is still Kareem Hunt. That is an enormous signing. Once Pacheco returns, that is going to be a damn tough duo to stop.

We just paid Noah Gray. It is time for him to become a bigger part of this offense.

Xavier Worthy will continue to get more involved in the offense.

Fast track Hollywood as much as possible.
[Reply]
Bump 07:56 PM Yesterday
a move has to be made. Losing Rice was the worst possible situation for the WR group.

They are probably going to have to wait just before the trade deadline before any deals get made, it seems to be how it usually goes. So for now, it's basically Worthy, Watson and JuJu as the only receivers you can feel comfortable throwing the ball to and that's not great.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:59 PM Yesterday
I kind of don't mind running a lot of 12 personnel with Kelce and Gray. If you're going to run the ball, or a chip to help OT's, and you can still have 4 capable receivers in the pattern. You still have burners with Worthy and Hardman, possession guys with Juju and Watson. It's not all that bad, really.
[Reply]
neech 07:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Also it's just time to cut Moore he's utterly useless.
Even down 2 receivers it will send a message to the team that we don't accept failure.
[Reply]
Bump 08:03 PM Yesterday
I think I know what's actually going to happen though

The Rams season is going pretty bad.

I know we want the big names like Amari Cooper because that would be awesome.

Or someone like Cooper Kupp!

But what's actually going to happen is we end up trading for DRob. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:05 PM Yesterday
You’re also looking ahead and have….worthy and rice as about your only wrs under contract next year
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
But what's actually going to happen is we end up trading for DRob. :-)
You shut your whore mouth before you breathe some nonsense like DRob, or worse yet MVS ever playing another down as a Chief, into existence.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Disadvantageous to what? The future?

This might be Kelce’s last season. We’re going for an unprecedented three peat. Tomorrow doesn’t matter.

If there was ever a scenario to overpay a bit in order to go all in, it’s right now.
Yes.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:09 PM Yesterday
Trade for NO ONE, and demand accountability from everyone left here
[Reply]
BWillie 08:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Chiefs offense is still no worse than it was at anytime last season IMO
I don't know about that going forward. We had Rice the entire year last year. I will say no Toney has helped A TON. But the biggest problem with Rice getting hurt is now Skyy Moore is going to play more.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No one who thinks they have any chance is trading with the Chiefs so options get real limited.
The Bills trade with us all the time.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:11 PM Yesterday
If you’re slumpy Mahomes right now, it’s like, well… you’ve lost your #1 and #2 WRs for the year perhaps and it isn’t even October.

Take some pressure off, play free. No one is expecting nonstop fireworks anymore. Just win.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:14 PM Yesterday
Just chuck it to Worthy.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 19
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up