ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets fire Saleh
Dante84 08:10 AM Today

ESPN sources: Jets fired HC Robert Saleh.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
2112 05:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I've stated the Jets were a dumpster fire for years now.

None of these events should be surprising to anyone who has followed this team at all.

And the owner is still clueless that his team is not some juggernaut...
“Energy and positivity?” That’s about all that Saleh did bring to the table. Wtf does this douche know about football? He’s a trust fund baby who’s never worked a day in his life. And his mommy had to go with him to the bank in his mid 20’s.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Your first mission if you decide to accept it. Watch the SNF game Bills vs Texans and outwit Sean McDermott
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:46 PM Today
If history is any indication the Jets season is over, according to first things first today, only 1 team in the last 26 has made the playoffs after firing their coach this early, and that was the raiders when they fired Gruden for creating a PR nightmare
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
If history is any indication the Jets season is over, according to first things first today, only 1 team in the last 26 has made the playoffs after firing their coach this early, and that was the raiders when they fired Gruden for creating a PR nightmare
honestly history says otherwise but i have just have this gut feeling the jets put it together and are in the division race by the end of the year

buffalo looking like a bottom 5 team the past two weeks doesnt urt
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:01 PM Today
Gotta find out who the Jets are playing this week. Teams that fire their coaches mid-season tend to play better the following week before sliding back into the abyss the week after.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Gotta find out who the Jets are playing this week. Teams that fire their coaches mid-season tend to play better the following week before sliding back into the abyss the week after.
Bills on MNF
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:02 PM Today
Buffalo.

And the Jets defense is not a good match against Bills offense scheme wise, despite how shitty the Bills have been last two weeks.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:05 PM Today
Buffalo.

And the Jets defense is not a good match against Bills offense scheme wise, despite how shitty the Bills have been last two weeks.

Thx. But I don't need NYJ to win. Just need them to cover. And historically in such situations the team that fired their HC the week before usually covers the following week.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:06 PM Today
Thx. But I don't need NYJ to win. Just need them to cover. And historically in such situations the team that fired their HC the week before usually covers the following week.

If I have any money left after getting screwed over by Brock Purdy the play is probably the over.

Both defenses match up poorly.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:07 PM Today
BUF -2.5, and it looks like joe public is laying everything on BUF at the moment. Would love to see that number move to 3 or 3.5.
[Reply]
Chieftain 06:07 PM Today
Fraudgers is the real cancer of that team. Imagine if they had developed Darnold properly, they could be where the Vikes are right now. Saleh's defense was certainly not the problem for the Jets. It was scoring 9 points at home against the debacle known as the Denver Broncos.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:09 PM Today
BUF -2.5, and it looks like joe public is laying everything on BUF at the moment. Would love to see that number move to 3 or 3.5.
I would not want to be betting on a team to beat someone that just fired their coach.

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:11 PM Today
I would not want to be betting on a team to beat someone that just fired their coach.

:-)

Again, I'm not interested in betting on NYJ to win, just cover the number.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:11 PM Today
Aaron Rodgers is cancer. He’s going to sulk around if they have any adversity. It’s going to be spectacular to watch the meltdown that’s coming.

It will be like one of his packers teams in the playoffs…on steroids.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Fraudgers is the real cancer of that team. Imagine if they had developed Darnold properly, they could be where the Vikes are right now. Saleh's defense was certainly not the problem for the Jets. It was scoring 9 points at home against the debacle known as the Denver Broncos.
Hat tip for comparing Rodgers to cancer three posts ahead of me :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up