ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM 09-29-2024
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
He's comfortably the worst WR I've ever seen get significant snaps in the NFL. Maybe some older heads in here can come up with one player at WR from the past who could conceivably be worse than Skyy Moore.
Maybe Jonathan Baldwin, who had more physical tools and was a late first rounder.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:55 PM Yesterday
He's a 2nd round pick, that's literally the only reason why.
[Reply]
saltydd5 06:57 PM Yesterday
Veach is keeping him on the roster and hoping he can catch a couple receptions so he can maybe include him in on some kind of trade. If they can't (and they won't) trade him then they will cut after the trade deadline. No other reason why he's still on this team.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:10 PM Yesterday
Why is Sylvester Morris catching strays?

Dude looked like a future all-pro for a few games his rookie year and then ripped his knee up and was never the same. Not even remotely like Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:21 PM Yesterday
If he’s not part of a trade for another WR, then he must be cut to make room for a trade because he’s entering that “everyone hates that guy” territory.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:32 PM Yesterday
I don’t understand how he lost the ability to catch a football as soon as he moved from college to NFL.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:33 PM Yesterday
I've been a defender of keeping him on the roster, but after today I wouldn't even fly his ass home.

Its the the continued drops, its the fact that he caused a personal foul. Shut your mouth dude. You have proved nothing. You suck. He's the last guy that should get in the face of an opponent.
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:34 PM Yesterday
At work, I try to identify the biggest idiot and I call them the mineshaft canary. As long as things are good, they are still employed.

Maybe he's simply the Chiefs mineshaft canary.
[Reply]
Basileus777 08:52 PM Yesterday
I'd take MVS back just not to see Moore get another snap
[Reply]
New World Order 08:55 PM Yesterday
Proud of Skyy Moore

He gave it his all and he busted his butt!!!!
[Reply]
Womble 10:38 PM Yesterday

After the Chiefs 28-18 win over San Francisco, I got a chance to speak with wideout Mecole Hardman about the win, stepping up, defending the wide receiving room, Chiefs-Raiders, and of course, Georgia’s win over Texas and Xavier Worthy’s punishment #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/qlfzoOwamu

— Darren Smith (@DarrenSmithNFL) October 21, 2024

Mecole Hardman said in this interview that "Skyy Moore is one of the best route runners I've ever been around".

Did Mecole get hit hard in the head tonight?
[Reply]
saltydd5 11:16 PM Yesterday
Well he maybe can run good routes but he doesn't catch the ball! Teams have to know they don't really need to cover him because Pat won't throw to him. He's a blocker and a decoy. wasted spot on the 53.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:31 PM Yesterday

Mecole Hardman said in this interview that "Skyy Moore is one of the best route runners I've ever been around".

Mecole is a classy guy. I hope he is able to keep making big plays like he did in this Niners game. They need him. It’s all hands on deck right now.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I just...I can't believe this is actually true.
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t think it is. I think it has a lot more to do with loyalty to skyy, draft position, and skyy knowing how to run the system as an active blocker (despite the awful block today). As much as I love Reid it’s kind of all his blind spots in one player.

I’ve said before if remigio doesn’t catch a single pass he’s still a huge upgrade as a returner. But it’s just really hard to imagine the guy can be worse than a guy who not only contributes nothing, he’s making costly mistakes on almost every single ball that comes his way
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Every coaching staff in the history of the NFL is guilty of occasionally keeping a higher upside player below another guy on the depth chart.

Not saying Remigio is Jerry Rice. Hell, I'm not even saying he's Anne Rice. But he surely is not worse than Skyy Moore.

I mean, I would love to agree with you guys. And maybe I'm just flat wrong here. But it's painfully obvious our WR corps is shitastically awful and needs any injection of better talent/ability at this point, our record notwithstanding, would you agree?

So, that being the case, if we had ANY talent/ability hanging around on the PS it makes less than zero sense not to bring that guy or those guys up and at least investigate the possibility that they could be even marginally more productive than the guys we have on the field, no?

But they have not done so. So, barring the idea that Skyy has some kind of leverage on Veach/Andy, like a sex scandal recording/Andy/Veach are using Skyy as their personal fuckdoll, it seems like the truth of the matter is that Skyy is somehow a better WR than Ross/Remigio/whoever the heck we still have hanging around on the PS. Which is frightening. At least it is to me.

Btw, just fyi, Skyy is still listed as having just one drop this season. How bout them apples?

Anyway, I'm just done thinking about it. Skyy is going to play for our Chiefs for the remainder of the season, regardless. And he's not going to do shit. Well, he will have one game at some point in the next 4-8 weeks where he catches 3-4 balls in the same game for 60+ yards just to troll the fanbase. And a decent percentage of them will flip-flop all over themselves declaring that this is Skyy's breakout season, "you just watch him become a 1,000-yard receiver!!!" Followed immediately by 5 straight games of absolutely nothing.

Hallelujah and amen. It's going to be a fun rest of the season hoping a turd can magically transform into . . . anything that remotely looks like an NFL WR, right boys? I know I can't wait to see a real live honest-to-Betsy miracle:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:22 AM Today

He's high. He's going to be drug tested before he leaves the building
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up