ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl 58 Mic'd Up
SHOWTIME 08:02 AM 02-14-2024
:-) Tayshaun Gipson says Mahomes "is just regular, bro, and we're going to make his a$$ look regular." The same guy who dropped an easy INT in the NFCCG a few years back.

49ers lack of respect for Patrick Mahomes - shocking!!! But they changed their tune. pic.twitter.com/6cx0mrdYeq

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

Trash talk between Kelce and Ward

Kelce telling off the traitor Charvarius Ward pic.twitter.com/J9yHg7E3In

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
Smed1065 07:54 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I noticed that too, but I don't think it really had anything to do with the fact that Karlaftis got the ball before Kittle could. Kittle had his back to the play because he was blocking. Fooling around and saying hi to Karlaftis wasn't responsible for the situation. McCaffrey fumbled the ball. That is where the blame lies.
I only played college ball but always knew to wait until the play is dead and he did not.
[Reply]
Smed1065 07:56 PM 02-16-2024
Thanks! Twice in fact. You show a knack for dealing with morons.
Experience counts.He was a moron for years. Kinda like when he quit this year. Then jumped back on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:11 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
Experience counts.He was a moron for years. Kinda like when he quit this year. Then jumped back on.
Idiot, everyone quit after the Raider game.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:21 PM 02-16-2024
49ers announcers Greg Papa kind of fucking sucks.

Squeaky voice doing soccer style screams on touchdown calls makes peoples' ears bleed, asshole. Find something else, dipshit.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:40 PM 02-16-2024
I noticed that too, but I don't think it really had anything to do with the fact that Karlaftis got the ball before Kittle could. Kittle had his back to the play because he was blocking. Fooling around and saying hi to Karlaftis wasn't responsible for the situation. McCaffrey fumbled the ball. That is where the blame lies.
Nah. Without going into too much detail, I know for sure the Chiefs felt this absolutely mattered. Kittle was a talker and that had him not focused in the right way at the right time. Trust me on this one.
[Reply]
Fishels 02:29 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I know that Reid and Shannahan agreed earlier in the week to not shake hands. Last time I guess it took forever to find each other, so they just agreed to not do it.

The losing players usually exit after the ending of the SB so the winners can celebrate.

They don't have to leave the field, but I am sure players just want to get to the locker room for privacy.
Thanks for the explanation. I guess the SB’s that stick out in my mind have had the players who did shake hands very clearly.
[Reply]
Fishels 02:32 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Given how much audio they have recorded, whoever edits these mic'ed videos has so much editorial power to tell the story however they want.
You give 10 different editors the material and you might get 10 different storylines (with the Chiefs winning at the end of all of them). Tell one from the D's perspective, one from the O's perspective, for both teams. The possibilities are plentiful.
Are we going to be treated to the Directors Cut, the Trainer's Cut, etc.?

I'ld probably watch them all.
It would be such a cool job to hear absolutely everything uncensored but also frustrating to not share the entire thing.
[Reply]
Chiefsrule 02-17-2024, 04:15 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Chiefsrule 02-17-2024, 04:21 AM
Chiefsrule 02-17-2024, 04:25 AM
Chiefsrule 02-17-2024, 04:33 AM
Chiefsrule 02-17-2024, 04:39 AM
MIAdragon 04:41 AM 02-17-2024
Wtf is this shit?
[Reply]
Chiefsrule 02-17-2024, 04:43 AM
Chiefsrule 02-17-2024, 04:48 AM
TwistedChief 05:26 AM 02-17-2024
Can we please ban this guy? It’s pretty obvious he’s a troll and not a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:06 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefsrule:
A win is a win!!!! Doesn't matter if they are the better team or deserved to win! We thank God their kicker f****d it up and move on! Clearly they are going to steal o

Our dynasty from with the way they recruit and find talent. Do not take this time for granted!!!!
I remember my first beer.
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 07:19 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Can we please ban this guy? It’s pretty obvious he’s a troll and not a Chiefs fan.
You mean his brilliantly crafted “chiefsrule” handle hasn’t successfully pulled the wool over your eyes?!?

Launch this dude into space.
[Reply]
DTHOF 07:25 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The Grim Reaper strikes again…
His brother feels that twice a year. He can't even get redemption for his brother.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:17 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefsrule:
Nah, he was too busy burying our guys n the field in the blocking game! If Kelce could do that, we would have had two more superbowls with Mahomes, no doubt!!!!
:-) go get your shine box, bitch
[Reply]
Lzen 10:17 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
refs glazing mahomes

Clay, do you one where to find the full turning point videos? I have searched on the roku and online and but much comes up. Do they even make the full show any longer?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:32 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Clay, do you one where to find the full turning point videos? I have searched on the roku and online and but much comes up. Do they even make the full show any longer?
It's on ESPN+ if you have it.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up