ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Raiders
Best22 10:08 PM 10-20-2024
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
That was nothing. They barked at each other a bit, but nothing else. When Ben Davidson speared Lenny, now that was a fight.
[Reply]
JimNasium 01:47 PM Today
Just arrived in Vegas and Donna Kelce just strolled by at baggage claim.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
That was nothing. They barked at each other a bit, but nothing else. When Ben Davidson speared Lenny, now that was a fight.
Oh yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. :-)
[Reply]
Monticore 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Just arrived in Vegas and Donna Kelce just strolled by at baggage claim.
Just boarding my flight , boner engaged
[Reply]
Cheater5 02:56 PM Today
I don’t have near the hatred for the raiders like I do the donkos (who are repugnant, cheating trash), but I’d like to see a 28 point lead at halftime, just to take the air out of the entire building so they can cruise in the second half. We know Crosby will play hard even with a broken leg and losing by 50, but he’s about the only player that would.

If the Chiefs are saving one game to score eight touchdowns, I want them to do it at Denver and rub Sean Payton’s nose in it. Anyway— I’d like to see the following on Sunday;

-Three touchdown passes from Mahomes
-Two 100 yard receivers, 100 yards rushing
-Four sacks from the defense
-Surrender no more than 14 points
-No turnovers
-No injuries
-Win

That’s it.
-
[Reply]
DRM08 03:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
this is the definition of a trap game.
Disagree. After what happened on Christmas Day along with some of the smack talk from people in the Raiders organization, this doesn't feel like a trap game. The Panthers game next month seems like way more of a trap game.

That being said, this team has been the Cardiac Chiefs for a long time. I figure every game will be close, no matter who the opponent might be.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up