ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:16 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
While I agree with your assessment of that year, having won 3 Super Bowls since that, I don't have that hatred for Hunt. If that has been their one shot and they never got back, I'd be livid.
Do you still have a hatred for Dee Ford?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:28 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Do you still have a hatred for Dee Ford?
we would have won that SB. No doubt.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:32 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
My point is we would have won that with Kareem too. Everyone hates Ford, but wants to welcome back Kareem. Not sure what the difference is.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:33 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by KCBlitz:
I was thinking about this yesterday. It’s time to forgive if he has any game left.
He's fucking awful. Look at his last two years.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:36 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
And been stuck with Sutton and never got Spags. I’ll take the current timeline bro. Idk how many rings Andy/Patrick could have won with Sutton as DC.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
And been stuck with Sutton and never got Spags. I’ll take the current timeline bro. Idk how many rings Andy/Patrick could have won with Sutton as DC.
True
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:48 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
everyone who thought the chargers would suck again is presumably having second thoughts. A good coach. A good quarterback. Some stars on defense. Best tackles in the league. And now Dobbins. It will actually be a good game, two good games when we play them. we win I hope and expect
They beat the Raiders and the Panthers. Shut up.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:50 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's fucking awful. Look at his last two years.
Your last several years posting on CP have been fucking awful but we still hold out hope that you'll revert to 2018 form and be bearable. Let's all hold hands and believe.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:51 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
If Kareem is to ever make it back on this team, there's one person, and one person alone, Andy and company will have to convince.

Clark.

Kareem didn't get the axe for kicking that woman. He got the heave ho for lying about it.

Clark: Kareem, did you kick that woman?
Kareem: Nope.
Clark: Then would you kindly explain this TMZ video for me, please?
Kareem: Well, ****.
Hunt was literally crying when he got axed according to insiders, he knew he had it made here and fucked it all up in a moment of bad decisions... I'm looking forward to some makeup sex right now, we're going to get the best he has left IMO

He will prove to be yet another Veach masterstroke IMO
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:55 PM 09-16-2024
MFers wana talk shit about how small Worthy is and how Mahomes is the pretty boy face of the league. With Pacheco out you better bring in a BAMF that can put a little fear into a defense. CEH sure as shit ain't it. Bring in Kareem and let him run with his hair on fire for the next 8 weeks. If it works, and Pacheco returns healthy, that'll be a ridiculous backfield heading into the postseason.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:56 PM 09-16-2024
Just catching up on this.
Is there anyone better to kick the tires on?
If not, looking forward to a redemption story.
We need a guy
[Reply]
KCBlitz 07:57 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
My point is we would have won that with Kareem too. Everyone hates Ford, but wants to welcome back Kareem. Not sure what the difference is.
One was a dumbass on the field. The other was a dumbass off the field. I don’t care how they act with their private times.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:02 PM 09-16-2024
Get the band back together and bring Hill back too, Miami is done
[Reply]
stevieray 08:02 PM 09-16-2024
Approve.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:03 PM 09-16-2024
He always fit our system like a glove. None the less I am surprised.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up