ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Raiders
Best22 10:08 PM 10-20-2024
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
That was nothing. They barked at each other a bit, but nothing else. When Ben Davidson speared Lenny, now that was a fight.
[Reply]
JimNasium 01:47 PM Today
Just arrived in Vegas and Donna Kelce just strolled by at baggage claim.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
That was nothing. They barked at each other a bit, but nothing else. When Ben Davidson speared Lenny, now that was a fight.
Oh yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. :-)
[Reply]
Monticore 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Just arrived in Vegas and Donna Kelce just strolled by at baggage claim.
Just boarding my flight , boner engaged
[Reply]
Cheater5 02:56 PM Today
I don’t have near the hatred for the raiders like I do the donkos (who are repugnant, cheating trash), but I’d like to see a 28 point lead at halftime, just to take the air out of the entire building so they can cruise in the second half. We know Crosby will play hard even with a broken leg and losing by 50, but he’s about the only player that would.

If the Chiefs are saving one game to score eight touchdowns, I want them to do it at Denver and rub Sean Payton’s nose in it. Anyway— I’d like to see the following on Sunday;

-Three touchdown passes from Mahomes
-Two 100 yard receivers, 100 yards rushing
-Four sacks from the defense
-Surrender no more than 14 points
-No turnovers
-No injuries
-Win

That’s it.
-
[Reply]
DRM08 03:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
this is the definition of a trap game.
Disagree. After what happened on Christmas Day along with some of the smack talk from people in the Raiders organization, this doesn't feel like a trap game. The Panthers game next month seems like way more of a trap game.

That being said, this team has been the Cardiac Chiefs for a long time. I figure every game will be close, no matter who the opponent might be.
[Reply]
RomanJacobi 04:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Agreed.

Benny & Lenny are both dead, but it's not all sausage. I'm still pissed over that.

When someone says they hate the Broncos or Chargers more than the raiders, I figure that's a good kid. But you ARE obviously talking to a kid if he says that.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:52 PM Today
Hate the Raiders. Simple

But they have a coach who gives me the deep ass creeps. This asshat is all about hurting people, damage and send to surgery.

Fuck him and his shit nasty bastard team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:05 PM Today
I find it far easier to hate Bengals or Bills. It's hard to hate the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. They're just so pathetic. I pity them.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I find it far easier to hate Bengals or Bills. It's hard to hate the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. They're just so pathetic. I pity them.
I don't hate the Chargers. I do sort of hate the Raiders, especially after the fuckers ruined Christmas (made worse by being with my Bears fans FIL and BIL, who were obviously enjoying the hell out of my pain). I really hate the Bungles and really really hate the Colts.

But when it comes to ultimate hate, there's Denver and nobody else. Fuck those cocksuckers FOREVER. I don't care how bad they are or how stupid they are. That will never change.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't hate the Chargers. I do sort of hate the Raiders, especially after the fuckers ruined Christmas (made worse by being with my Bears fans FIL and BIL, who were obviously enjoying the hell out of my pain). I really hate the Bungles and really really hate the Colts.

But when it comes to ultimate hate, there's Denver and nobody else. Fuck those cocksuckers FOREVER. I don't care how bad they are or how stupid they are. That will never change.
The Broncos deserve worse. No matter how bad things get.

The worst is still too good for them.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've hated the Broncos forever. John Elway getting away with passes beyond the LOS, whining like a bitch about Arrowhead crowd noise, Ed McCaffery flopping. All of it.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I've hated the Broncos forever. John Elway getting away with passes beyond the LOS, whining like a bitch about Arrowhead crowd noise, Ed McCaffery flopping. All of it.
And that damm Rod Smith..
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
No argument from me on any of that, but if you watched the Raiders play in the late 60s and early/mid 70s, you know they were the dirtiest teams ever to take the field and often got away with it. I have no argument with any Chiefs fan that says they hate the Broncos more, but you couldn't have lived through that era of the Raiders without holding a very special hatred for them.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:56 PM Today
Marty got the team ready for the Raiders. He knew the Raiders were dirty players and had the team ready for them. The old AFL days were a knock down, drag out fight to the end between these two teams. The Raiders always tried to bully other teams and the Chiefs were having none of that.

Don't give them a chance to feel like they are in the game and they will implode. Keep you head up and alert because they would like nothing more than to spoil our season since their is already in the toilet.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up