Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
TEX 01:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Not for a third round pick...the way Veach drafts.
You know what? I would have traded a third round pick, since we have two of them...Only because of the 3-peat factor. It's not really mortgaging the future for the historic accomplishment if it were to happen. But yeah, I get your point that a third rounder is "Veach valuable." Especially trading it for a rental.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:35 PM Yesterday
Reeks of desperation from Buffalo.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:35 PM Yesterday
Hoping Bart Quief got the bills to overpay for Cooper and had another target in mind.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
You know what, I would have traded a third round pick. Since we have two of them. Just because of the three-peat factor. It's not really mortgaging the future for the historic accomplishment if it were to happen. But yeah I get your point that a third rounder is valuable. Especially for a rental.
Chiefs are likely expecting Brown to return...and their schedule isn't very daunting. Only make a move if they know he isnt playing this year...

They just steamrolled the Saints...and Hunt looked like Hunt.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Josh can do it all except he also needs weapons /bills fans no way he doesn’t turn into sugar rush Allen without getting him some help they were already trying to limit the passing plays .
[Reply]
RunKC 01:37 PM Yesterday
I think they’ll work something out for Bolton in between Milano and Edmunds to be a top 5 paid LB. Something like $17 million.

And Veach will backload the **** out of that contract. I don’t want that but it’s happening.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:39 PM Yesterday
Why? It's a good trade for them. They get a weapon.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
A he is not Warner or Roquan, B the Chiefs aren't a team that can give their MLB a 20 mill per average.
Kelce, Thuney and Chris will all be gone either before or when the 2026 season is over.

That’s where the money is coming from
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kelce, Thuney and Chris will all be gone either before or when the 2026 season is over.

That’s where the money is coming from
We should pay McDuffie that money, imo.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Folks talking about Johnson like he's prime Antonio Brown or something smh :-)
Well, compared to most of our healthy WRs, he's more like Jerry Rice.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:43 PM Yesterday
Trading a 3rd round pick for a guy who was an 1,000 WR last year despite the QB issues in Cleveland?

How’s that desperate?
[Reply]
TEX 01:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Trading a 3rd round pick for a guy who was an 1,000 WR last year despite the QB issues in Cleveland?

How’s that desperate?
Exactly. It'a a good move for Buffalo in the present. Maybe he means giving up a third for a rental? :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Why? It's a good trade for them. They get a weapon.
Is he...been above 60 yards once this season...and only scored a TD in one out of six games.

He'll help them...but isnt really a game changer. Ju-Ju just had 130+.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:46 PM Yesterday
In the end cooper is neither as good as some think he is but also not as bad as people think. He isn’t a top end WR1. However anyone who has seen Watson play knows that Deshaun has been on another level of bad and the offense has completely given up on him. It isn’t even as bad as Garrett Wilson playing for Zach Wilson who meant well but just wasn’t good. They flat out hate Watson.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:47 PM Yesterday
I'd be pretty surprised if the Jets cut/trade Mike Williams.

Would result in $1-2M in dead cap this year, (dependent on whether he's cut or traded) and nearly $6M in dead cap for 2025.

Or they can just play the year out and void his 2025 season in the offseason for free.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up