ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We don't need a belldozer we got a man of Steele.
big nasty kcnut 08:37 PM 08-10-2024
He should do this all game.
Attached: 20240810_195641.jpg (40.1 KB) 
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 12:37 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Any old timers here probably remember the disdain for RBBC but Pacheco & Steele switching it up all game to the SB.

CEH & Prince can make sure the bench doesn't blow away until the 4th and/or we're up by 20 points.
Ok, Marty.
[Reply]
VAChief 12:39 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If Mahomes trusts him to block, he should br RBII.
He should be top 3 for sure now, especially with CEH uncertainty. It's a limited sample size, but it seems he has a willingness to block and he caught a good deal of passes in college. Really for me, it just comes down to can he perform the whole playbook. Right now I would keep Pacheco, Steele/Prince. I still like the upside that Prince could bring. If you believe that Steele and Prince can run all the plays, I think you can either cut or put CEH on an injury list.
[Reply]
Otter 12:43 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Ok, Marty.

It's a very different time. We didn't have Mahomes or the quality receivers or the best TE in the league in Kelce back in the Marty days therefore we're no where near as dependent on the run. It's a luxury not a staple.

Keep them both fresh and use the 1-2 punch to beat the snot out of the opposing defense every once in awhile and keep the bad guys guessing who they have to worry about.
[Reply]
VAChief 12:50 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If Mahomes trusts him to block, he should br RBII.
He should be top 3 for sure now, especially with CEH uncertainty. It's a limited sample size, but it seems he has a willingness to block and he caught a good deal of passes in college. Really for me, it just comes down to can he perform the whole playbook. Right now I would keep Pacheco, Steele/Prince. I still like the upside that Prince could bring.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:07 PM 08-24-2024

My favorite part is the utter nonchalance of this stiff arm. He is literally turning his head to look for the next thing as he shoves a man's head into the ground. #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom #chiefsvsbears pic.twitter.com/hj2WTznk2E

— Steeler Thoughts, Chief Feelings (@stcf715) August 23, 2024

[Reply]
penchief 05:15 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Any old timers here probably remember the disdain for RBBC but Pacheco & Steele switching it up all game to the SB.
I loved the one-two punch of Okoye & Word.
[Reply]
Pooch 05:18 PM 08-24-2024
Just drafted him late in fantasy. Picked him up in all my dynasty leagues. I am a believer.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:44 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by penchief:
I loved the one-two punch of Okoye & Word.

Well, Harvey Williams was a wet fart that went Raider. Then there were the Donnell Bennett, Frank Moreau, and Mike Cloud days
[Reply]
Smed1065 08:32 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I only post this because I want you to take a good look at the QUAD's on Steele when he's holding his Alligator. Dude has a set.

I had a roommate in the Army that was a RB until he got hurt and he had monsters. Why he joined the Army.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:33 PM 08-25-2024

[Reply]
BWillie 03:50 PM 08-25-2024
I just went to the pet store in Shawnee and they have a monkey but were all out of alligators
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 08-26-2024
:-)

[Reply]
Dudley Do Right 02:30 PM 08-26-2024
I'm new here but I've known Carson since he was a little kid. Glad to see he is becoming a fan favorite. Here are a few things I know about him.

In the weight room he will be one of the strongest non-lineman in the league. Kid is a monster with an unreal work ethic.

On the field he is exactly what you have seen. He won't have any 80 yard TD runs but he's not slow. His hip flexibility is better than people think, his vision is great, but most of all he is a bruiser. He always falls forward. Always. Watch the expressions of the guys who tackle him. It hurts to tackle him. He has great hands out of the backfield. If they ever release him and he catches a ball in open field he will flat out terrorize the DBs who have to tackle him. He is a way above average blocker, and when he played for me he was a great tackler. Call it contact courage. He has it in abundance. In fact one of our biggest challenges was getting him to run around people in open field. His preference is to steamroll anybody in his path.

Off the field you have a kid living his dream. He is a genuine, God-fearing young man who has a heart as big as his muscles. Back home he spends every opportunity in the youth football program where he played. He gets swamped by kids wanting autographs and he will sign every one with an ear-to-ear grin. He has a boyish charm that is captivating.

Oh, and his first (and only IMHO) nickname is War Horse. If you've seen the movie you understand.

You got a steal (pun intended) by getting him as a UFA but, likewise, he landed on the best possible team for his talents.

Enjoy.

Factoids: Carson went to high school with Trayce Jackson-Davis of the Golden State Warriors. He was teammates with Austin Booker who was taken in the 5th round of this year's draft by the Chicago Bears.
[Reply]
wazu 02:36 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Dudley Do Right:
I'm new here but I've known Carson since he was a little kid. Glad to see he is becoming a fan favorite. Here are a few things I know about him.

In the weight room he will be one of the strongest non-lineman in the league. Kid is a monster with an unreal work ethic.

On the field he is exactly what you have seen. He won't have any 80 yard TD runs but he's not slow. His hip flexibility is better than people think, his vision is great, but most of all he is a bruiser. He always falls forward. Always. Watch the expressions of the guys who tackle him. It hurts to tackle him. He has great hands out of the backfield. If they ever release him and he catches a ball in open field he will flat out terrorize the DBs who have to tackle him. He is a way above average blocker, and when he played for me he was a great tackler. Call it contact courage. He has it in abundance. In fact one of our biggest challenges was getting him to run around people in open field. His preference is to steamroll anybody in his path.

Off the field you have a kid living his dream. He is a genuine, God-fearing young man who has a heart as big as his muscles. Back home he spends every opportunity in the youth football program that he played in. He gets swamped by kids wanting autographs and he will sign every one with an ear-to-ear grin. He has a boyish charm that is captivating.

Oh, and his first (and only IMHO) nickname is War Horse. If you've seen the movie you understand.

You got a steal (pun intended) by getting him as a UFA but, likewise, he landed on the best possible team for his talents.

Enjoy.
Welcome to Chiefsplanet! This is amazing to hear, thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
C-Mac 02:42 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Dudley Do Right:

Off the field you have a kid living his dream. He is a genuine, God-fearing young man who has a heart as big as his muscles. Back home he spends every opportunity in the youth football program where he played. He gets swamped by kids wanting autographs and he will sign every one with an ear-to-ear grin. He has a boyish charm that is captivating.

Enjoy.

Factoids: Carson went to high school with Trayce Jackson-Davis of the Golden State Warriors. He was teammates with Austin Booker who was taken in the 5th round of this year's draft by the Chicago Bears.
Welcome to the Planet!
Love the insider info, will enjoy him even more after your post.
Appreciate you chiming in.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up