ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Rumor circulating that Jerod Mayo is going to be fired
Mecca 01:26 PM Yesterday

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

"Sources have informed me that within the next 48 hours, Jerod Mayo will be removed as head coach of the New England @Patriots."https://t.co/rKX1AzOLt1 pic.twitter.com/IoApoV40nf

— The Kirk Minihane Show (@kirkminshow) October 23, 2024

Not sure how reliable this source is but there is a ton of smoke out there that Mayo is an arrogant douchebag that has already broken the locker room.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:14 PM Today
The nfls biggest issue has always been nepotism and trees. Mayo didn’t get hired because he was black, it was because he was the best available left on a rotten tree. Because bellichick by the end surrounded his staff with tree failures (like Patricia, judge) or his sons. Who else in that rotten tree are you going to elevate?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t think this is a race issue. I think bellichick has no ability to teach his coaches about leadership. This is the same exact thing we’ve heard about everyone from Flores to McDaniels to Matt Patricia. He was probably hired there because like every patriot org (let alone the OG patriots) give a huge advantage to anyone on the bellichick tree.

This is the same situation we’ve seen pop up consistently with any patriot tree stooge not named bellichick
This is where I’m at. He’d be a terrible head coach no matter what franchise he was gifted.
[Reply]
George Liquor Today, 01:27 PM
This message has been deleted by George Liquor.
Gary Cooper 01:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
Are we going to DC
because Diden't Earn It
thread?
They should fire him and hire Marco Rubio as their coach.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I wasn’t making that claim. I was basically trying to say that normal people don’t mention or talk about “DEI”. Outside of corporate work places and a pretty small demographic with particular political beliefs (which is the origin of my usage of the word “fringe”), you won’t really hear about it much.
Normal people might not "talk" about it but it has become a normal part of normal people's days.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:28 PM Today
It was a dumb hire.

If Belichick couldn’t successfully continue “The Patriots Way” without Brady… no way Mayo was going to.

They should have made a clean break hire and with an offensive coach.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The nfls biggest issue has always been nepotism and trees. Mayo didn’t get hired because he was black, it was because he was the best available left on a rotten tree. Because bellichick by the end surrounded his staff with tree failures (like Patricia, judge) or his sons. Who else in that rotten tree are you going to elevate?

I mean… Josh McDaniels was available…
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:19 PM Today
LB coach to HC is a stupid move for any owner. It screams you know what. D blank blank
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up