ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba Hali
DeezNutz 08:33 PM 09-20-2009
Has anyone seen him? His friends and family are worried.

What happened to our impact LB? The sack machine? The difference maker?
[Reply]
O.city 10:30 PM 09-21-2009
How did they get so loaded? I haven't looked at anything but was it just thru the draft or what? They have 3 premiere pass rushers. Think they will loan us one?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:31 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would venture to say that the Giants are the elite team in the NFC right now... really not a weakness on the team.
You could make a case that their run D could be a weakness.
[Reply]
doomy3 10:32 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You could make a case that their run D could be a weakness.
Yep. Dallas completely gashed them anytime they wanted to run. If it wasn't for Romo playing like complete shit, the Cowboys win that game.
[Reply]
O.city 10:32 PM 09-21-2009
I know the Cowboys are loaded. For some reason i just don't think Romo is the guy. But we will have to get Jones before he gets goin. If don't get a pash rush in the next couple of weeks the qb's we are playing are not Russell the Raider. It could get bad.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:33 PM 09-21-2009
How did they get so loaded? I haven't looked at anything but was it just thru the draft or what? They have 3 premiere pass rushers. Think they will loan us one?
They drafted most of them, most everyone who's important on the team was a draft pick by them.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:33 PM 09-21-2009
Almost entirely through the draft, but with some great FA pickups.

Offense:

Manning, Snee, Manningham, Smith, Boss, Jacobs, are all draft picks. Mackenzie was a FA from the Jets.

Defense: Umenyiora was a second, Tuck a 3rd, Canty was a FA, Pierce a FA, Kiwi was a 1st.

They are just excellent at all aspects of talent evaluation.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:34 PM 09-21-2009
I wasn't surprised the Cowboys ran on the Giants, the Giants have athletic pass rushers on the line and the Cowboys have a line full of gigantic dudes who weigh about 340lbs.
[Reply]
O.city 10:34 PM 09-21-2009
Yeah their run D is a little suspect. If we could get Larry to run with passion like he flashed sunday we could keep their D on the field for a while. Then hit a little paction pass maybe. Who knows by then. Larry might be in jail.
[Reply]
doomy3 10:35 PM 09-21-2009
Giants are giving up 325 yards per game and 6.0 yards per play through two weeks.

The Cowboys are giving up 438.5 yards per game and 6.4 yards per play through two weeks. They have the 30th ranked D.

Let's not anoint either of these teams the Super Bowl winner just yet.
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 PM 09-21-2009
Yeah the Boys running attack was good. I dunno how long Barber is gonna be in the league. Dude runs so hard a brutal.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:36 PM 09-21-2009
Just look at the Giants moves, guys like Corey Webster in the 2nd, Kenny Phillips at the end of the first.

Just this past year guys like Hakeem Nicks, Will Beatty and Clint Sintim and adding a huge WR in Barden and a guy like Travis Beckum who can do a ton of stuff.

They just draft very well, if Nicks and Beatty pan out they have an awesome WR trio and that's their future LT.
[Reply]
O.city 10:37 PM 09-21-2009
Yeah and the Cowboys played the Bucs. But it is just two weeks i mean that really doesn't show much.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:37 PM 09-21-2009
Yeah the Boys running attack was good. I dunno how long Barber is gonna be in the league. Dude runs so hard a brutal.
They only go 18 deep at RB.
[Reply]
O.city 10:39 PM 09-21-2009
Yeah and hopefully the chiefs can get at the Giants level eventually. The giants are solid everywhere now so they can draft needs and look to the future. The Chiefs were run down so much and drafted poorly that they have to draft for glaring needs. of course some of the draft just boils down to luck.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:40 PM 09-21-2009
It's very very hard to do with the Giants do, they don't miss on picks and they also have a ton of money to work with being in New York.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up