ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
notorious 07:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
His tear was in the offseason. low grade MCL tears can heal on its own.
Ok, that’s good news.
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:01 AM Today
So it waz hopkins all along
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
ugh then again if true why do this?
Probably because we lack NFL WRs and Veach has an understanding of his medicals and they're okay with it?

"Ugh...why do this?"

Are you guys kidding me? If you told me his leg were amputated on the way to KC, I'd still be happy about this trade.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Do we REALLY think Chiefs would trade for a guy with an MCL injury?

I’m pretty sure Veach made Rick Burkholder look into his current health situation before making the trade. Rick eventually gave Veach the nod to make the trade.
Yes. It just depends on the severity.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:05 AM Today
Let’s see what he has left in the tank
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:08 AM Today
Hopkins had 70+ catches and 1,000+ yards receiving on a bad Tennessee offense last year.

It he’s still even 80% of that same player, he is a massive upgrade over any WR currently on the Chiefs active roster.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Let’s see what he has left in the tank
Better than Amari Cooper.

He was slow starting this year with the MCLwas expected to be slow the first 6 to 8 weeks but from what I've seen NOW is when he was just expected to start cooking and is good to go.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:09 AM Today
I can't believe we just witnessed Kareem Hunt and JuJu come back from the dead and we're worried about Hopkins? :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:10 AM Today
Been waiting since last offseason to see this.

[Reply]
DenverChief 07:11 AM Today
I’m assuming he is going to take the CEH roster spot they have been holding open?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I can't believe we just witnessed Kareem Hunt and JuJu come back from the dead and we're worried about Hopkins? :-)
Its like every Sunday is Easter with this team!
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Probably because we lack NFL WRs and Veach has an understanding of his medicals and they're okay with it?

"Ugh...why do this?"

Are you guys kidding me? If you told me his leg were amputated on the way to KC, I'd still be happy about this trade.
lol..if he is on one leg he still would be better than Skyy.

In all seriousness though just a little concerned about trading for an injured WR when we have 3 already. That is why I wasn't excited about Cupp either. But we are in desperate need of help so I get it I guess. Pray he stays healthy.
[Reply]
wazu 07:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I’m assuming he is going to take the CEH roster spot they have been holding open?
My guess would be Juju to IR is the move for now.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:14 AM Today
Oh HELL YES! This is awesome! :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
lol..if he is on one leg he still would be better than Skyy.

In all seriousness though just a little concerned about trading for an injured WR when we have 3 already. That is why I wasn't excited about Cupp either. But we are in desperate need of help so I get it I guess. Pray he stays healthy.
He wasn’t listed on Tennessee’s injury report last week.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up