Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2024 KU Football Thread***
cmh6476 03:25 PM 12-29-2023
The team:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/roster/

The schedule:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/
[Reply]
lcarus 09:43 PM 10-26-2024
To think this game should've been a KU win but somehow that DT couldn't catch an interception that dropped right in his breadbasket. And of course then they make the FG.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:44 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Why didn’t we run a play that would deal with obvious pressure situations the entire game
It's obvious Kotelnicki was the real brains behind last season's success. Humongous dropoff since he's gone.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:44 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
To think this game should've been a KU win but somehow that DT couldn't catch an interception that dropped right in his breadbasket. And of course then they make the FG.
They’d have fucked it up and punted it back even in that scenario I suspect
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:45 PM 10-26-2024
I won’t fault a DT too much.

Skinner and Daniels deserve the blame of the players.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:45 PM 10-26-2024
It's obvious Kotelnicki was the real brains behind last season's success. Humongous dropoff since he's gone.
The real brains behind Leopold’s success entirely at KU, it would seem.
[Reply]
The_big_chief 09:46 PM 10-26-2024
You guys think that was Daniels? He wasn't perfect, but if our idiot OC calls a screen once on that last drive to stop that pressure maybe we have a shot. In my opinion that last drive falls squarely on Grimes and Lance for that matter for letting that guy call plays for this team.
[Reply]
Ceej 09:48 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by The_big_chief:
You guys think that was Daniels? He wasn't perfect, but if our idiot OC calls a screen once on that last drive to stop that pressure maybe we have a shot. In my opinion that last drive falls squarely on Grimes and Lance for that matter for letting that guy call plays for this team.
I mean, he didn't throw the ball on 4th and 7, right?

He underthrew Casey to make it fourth and short, right?

I think he most certainly deserves some blame.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:48 PM 10-26-2024
I was begging for a screen that entire drive. The short pass to Casey had Neal wide open on the other side of the field.

Daniels still has to throw that on 4th down. You have to be smarter. Even if it gets picked, you have to throw past the sticks. No excuse for that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:49 PM 10-26-2024
It’s been both Daniels and the coaching staff all season. They’ve both fucked up every close game all season long.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:50 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
They send that many rushers and no hot read?

Daniels just lacks the mental capacity

That plus our OC is shit, Grade A horseshit!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:51 PM 10-26-2024
Hopefully, that’s it for Daniels.

That was the last chance to salvage something from this season, and he predictably blew it twice at the end.

Might as well see what another QB can do.

Then, hope for OC changes in the offseason.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:54 PM 10-26-2024
I can't wait to see how we blow a lead against Iowa State in some new and infuriating way
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:54 PM 10-26-2024
And yet another game where we fall ass backwards from a win into yet another loss.

Six losses now by a combined 30 fucking points. Complete and utter waste of a season, and I can't imagine just how pissed Devin Neal is that he decided to come back to this trainwreck.

From the coaches to the Jalon Daniels, they have been a colossal disappointment.

Fuck this team. I'm done for the season. Thank god for the Chiefs and Jayhawk basketball coming up.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:56 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Hopefully, that’s it for Daniels.

That was the last chance to salvage something from this season, and he predictably blew it twice at the end.

Might as well see what another QB can do.

Then, hope for OC changes in the offseason.
Man, no shit. Are the backup QB's redshirting? This is fucking stupid. Let anyone else take some snaps, and if they get killed, put Daniels' worthless ass in there for garbage time. At this point, what harm could it possibly do?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:56 PM 10-26-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Why do I continue to watch? Why do I do this to myself? I could be doing so many more enjoyable productive things. Chew broken glass. Light myself on fire. Throw myself in front of a train. Slam my testicles into a doorjam. But no. I watch these fuckers shit the bed every goddamn week like it's my job.
I feel you.
Only reason I watched tonight is my wife is a KSU fan.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 111
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111 >
Up