Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 09:24 PM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Meanwhile Coleman looks absolutely awful in Bills camp/games
We've played zero real games. There is no reason to assume one is much better than the other at this point except that Worthy fits our offensive scheme way better.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:26 PM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We've played zero real games. There is no reason to assume one is much better than the other at this point except that Worthy fits our offensive scheme way better.
Well, that, and Coleman is slow.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:34 PM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Well, that, and Coleman is slow.
They said that about Puka Nacua as well....and he ran the fastest speed in the gauntlet drill of 20.06 mph. Keon Coleman reached 20.36 mph.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 PM 08-19-2024
They said that about Puka Nacua as well....and he ran the fastest speed in the gauntlet drill of 20.06 mph. Keon Coleman reached 20.36 mph.
Oh shut the fuck up.

Keon Coleman looks like Justyn Ross, except he never comes down with those tough catches.

If you asked me who I'd rather have straight up, I think I actually would take Ross.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:45 PM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Oh shut the fuck up.

Keon Coleman looks like Justyn Ross, except he never comes down with those tough catches.

If you asked me who I'd rather have straight up, I think I actually would take Ross.
I would too solely because of our offense. But we are all placing waaay too much stock in fake games if we are deciding with certainty whos better right now.

You are absolutely crazy if you would take Ross over Coleman right now, though. Ross sucks. He couldn't even produce anything being on one of the worst WR corps in all of the league. His ceiling is a WR4 maybe.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:51 PM 08-19-2024
BWillie who are you trying to win over? He looks like a possession receiver who can't create separation.

Also the Bills are insanely injured already

[Reply]
BWillie 09:55 PM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
BWillie who are you trying to win over? He looks like a possession receiver who can't create separation.

Also the Bills are insanely injured already

People thought Kadarius Toney was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ at this time last year after fake games. They thought our WR corp would be one of the best in the league. Some guys perform in primetime. We will see. I just don't see how people totally just write guys off because of training camp.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:05 PM 08-19-2024
Toney didn't do 1/5 what Worthy has done in camp though
[Reply]
BWillie 10:13 PM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Toney didn't do 1/5 what Worthy has done in camp though
I think Worthy is good and is showing good signs for sure.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:58 PM 08-19-2024
Bills: "Let's pick up some ex-Chiefs to bring a winning mentality"

Also Bills: "Aaaand they're both injured"
[Reply]
DaFace 11:17 PM 08-19-2024
People thought Kadarius Toney was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ at this time last year after fake games. They thought our WR corp would be one of the best in the league. Some guys perform in primetime. We will see. I just don't see how people totally just write guys off because of training camp.
Toney didn't play last preseason. He was hurt.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:46 AM 08-20-2024
Nakua ran perfect, crisp routes.

Coleman looks clumsy as hell right now.

Coleman has some potential but he's a project.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 04:25 AM 08-20-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Toney didn't play last preseason. He was hurt.
:-) It just doesn’t even matter with him. I swear he wakes up every morning, rubs his hands together, and says “what’s the most inane bullshit I can say on Chiefsplanet, today?”
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:13 AM 08-20-2024
Andy Reid couldn't stop talking about Toney being a #1 WR last year. Who know if he actually believed that but it's definitely why the fans believed that.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 06:29 AM 08-20-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Andy Reid couldn't stop talking about Toney being a #1 WR last year. Who know if he actually believed that but it's definitely why the fans believed that.
I think Toney is a perfect example of someone with a ton of athletic ability that simply doesn't love the game. Think he likes the paycheck, but isn't invested to put in the work on his craft.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 115
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110 > Last »
Up