« First < 65696102103104105106
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 PM 08-07-2024
Didn’t really deserve its own thread, but deserved to be laughed at.

The Browns stadium could be the first stadium to be built, and demolished before hosting a playoff game.

Browns last coach to play in a home game? Bellicheat, a win against Bill Parcels and the Patriots.
[Reply]
wazu 06:00 PM 08-07-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

The Browns stadium could be the first stadium to be built, and demolished before hosting a playoff game.

Browns last coach to play in a home game? Bellicheat, a win against Bill Parcels and the Patriots.
This is pretty amazing/hilarious/sad. I would have been fine with this being it's own thread.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:03 PM 08-07-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Isn’t it amazing that’s the most successful year he’s had without Tom Brady?

Andy Reid has taken multiple different sets of teams to the playoffs abd conference championship games and super bowls.

Belichick is a fraud
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:07 PM 08-07-2024
My son and I will be there in Cleveland on Dec 15 to watch us murder these tomato cans, just hoping we don't get murdered on the way out...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:31 PM 08-07-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
My son and I will be there in Cleveland on Dec 15 to watch us murder these tomato cans, just hoping we don't get murdered on the way out...
Watch your cornhole, bud!
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:35 PM 08-07-2024
Enjoy the factory of sadness!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:41 PM 08-07-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Browns appear to be our best competition in the AFC at the moment. It’s early but man the Bills don’t have many weapons or a pass rush. The Titans are set up for a fallback year IMO, the Ravens are killed with injuries, the Steelers QB is barely what he was 5 years ago and the others just aren’t anywhere near us.

It’s crazy how strong the NFC is and how weak the AFC is as a whole
This aged well :-)
[Reply]
Spott 06:57 PM 08-07-2024
I’ll be at that game, too. You should be ok. The fans there are pretty beaten down and don’t talk too much shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:58 PM 08-07-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Enjoy the factory of sadness!
Sure wish that little shit had gotten us Arrowhead tix for a warmer weather game, but I didn't have any say since it was a surprise fathers day gift
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:59 PM 08-07-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
I’ll be at that game, too. You should be ok. The fans there are pretty beaten down and don’t talk too much shit.
Oh dude we gotta meet up, I'll be sending some pm's to ya in the months ahead
[Reply]
Spott 07:23 PM 08-07-2024
Oh dude we gotta meet up, I'll be sending some pm's to ya in the months ahead
Definitely. I actually work up there a few days a week and commute back to Orlando. Haven’t gotten tickets yet but I will closer to game time.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:14 AM Today

No wonder Browns shitty niggas rollin up on the bench pic.twitter.com/Z1BefHoMJH

— Zaza Man (@Zazamyodor) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Page 106 of 106
« First < 65696102103104105106
Up