ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 204
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monticore 08:00 PM Yesterday
A complete game with no big mistakes would be nice once in a while.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Been obvious for over a year now and Mahomes coasts through them as much as anyone
Meanwhile every Chiefs opponent treats a regular season game against the Chiefs as the actual Super Bowl. It’s just a 20 game pre-season for the Chiefs until the Playoffs. The perfect example can be seen with that horrible performance on Christmas Day last year, followed by a pretty impressive 6-0 run to a Super Bowl ring.
[Reply]
irafreak 08:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Yep.

But there's a flip side to that coin. If today's defenses don't mind staying on the field all game long giving up dinks and dunks, they'll eventually tire out. We can probably run on their D-line in the second half.
This was the super bowl. That defense was toast by overtime and we just carved them up.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:01 PM Yesterday
Off the field distractions don't affect Rice apparently.

Dude is playing well despite facing some serious legal troubles.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ping2000:
I hate Matt Nagy. That is all.
Two deep safeties and learning left tackles are some of the problem.. Hands are tied..
[Reply]
-King- 08:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Alex Smith offense weren't terrible. Just bland and low scoring but they weren't turnover disasters and laughable.

Mahomes is off. Guys have been open. He's having a poor game so far. It happens. But he's not giving the game away.

So yeah I'm not surprised that every now and then a guy that's been playing 19 to 21 games a season when everyone else has been playing considerably less, doesn't always bring the A game.
And we scored less points last year than we did in all but 1 alex Smith season. The offense is broken right now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:01 PM Yesterday
We’re gonna win this game dominating the backup OL that are in now, make no mistake about it.

This offense just has a ways to go. They’ll get there. Just gonna be annoying in the meantime.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Jones should be dominating right now. Get rid of the personal foul, and we're cruising.
Exactly, they were spotted 7 points and are only up by 1. Plus that was extra time that would have been available for our last drive so potentially an 11 point swing. It could easily be 17-7 right now or even 24-7 without the first pick.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:01 PM Yesterday
More Pat Mahomes less Matt Cassel in the second half.

K? Thanks. Bye.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:02 PM Yesterday
Mahomes playing like Texas Tua
[Reply]
RunKC 08:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ping2000:
I hate Matt Nagy. He brings bad mojo. That is all.
Matt Nagy isn’t throwing terrible passes to open WR’s with no DL pressure
[Reply]
irafreak 08:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Think positive, we don't need that negative shit energy.
Very few players make me nervous with the ball. He's one of them. Is what it is. Otherwise I'm a bowl of fucking sunshine.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 08:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Where’s the creativity with your 1st round speedster, Andy? The defense knows it’s Rice and that’s it. We’ve got no running game, no Kelce, and 1 legit WR. How good should the offense be?
Well, at least that’s one more good. WR than most of last year.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:02 PM Yesterday
Need find more ways to get Worthy the ball because he can break it any play.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think there’s more to Kelce than we’ve seen so far but it’s getting hard to push back against the idea that he’s got a foot out the door. I mean did he even work out this offseason? Cause everywhere we looked he was just in whatever country Taylor was in.

Sorry I gotta vent this shit out.
This could easily be his last run, but I refuse to believe he's this washed up... Andy is saving him, its the only thing that makes any sense
[Reply]
Page 104 of 204
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up