ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 205
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 07:55 PM Yesterday
It also doesn't help that Reid isn't interim showing things so there's literally no horizontal stretch at the moment, like it's being saved.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
It's perfectly fine to say that Pat is playing well below how he played the first 3 or so years as a starter. He wasn't great last year...he's starting off REALLY BAD this season.

Let's hope things improve. But we can't just keep blaming everyone else. Pat is not playing well
The last season he didn't play well all the way to carrying a shitbag group of WR's to 2 road wins and a second straight SB title.

We're use to fucking Neo from the Matrix and when Pat isn't fighting off 5 agents and throwing 80 yard TD's everyone shits their pants. He's mortal. Offenses take time to get. Pat's throwing to his other targets while El Travador is doubled.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 493rd:
He’s got his head so far up Swift’s ass at this point football is secondary. He’s a global superstar now
He’s 35 years old :-)
[Reply]
IrishChief 07:56 PM Yesterday
I literally said REGULAR SEASON PLAY for a reason.

Everyone turned it up in the playoffs, I'm saying lats year was not good. This year he's starting off worse. 27 attempts and 128 yards bro? Really?
That was my point who cares about the regular season ffs. The playoffs is all that matters
[Reply]
Womble 07:57 PM Yesterday
Is that a woman or a bloke?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:57 PM Yesterday
Wow this offense sucks ass.

Pat continues his downward spiral regular season play from last year. He's hard to watch
Your posts are hard to read.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Not going to say that off the field distractions are affecting Patrick and Travis however, off the field distractions are affecting their performance.
???
[Reply]
irafreak 07:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by -King-:
Did you ever think you would be comparing a Mahomes led offense to Alex Smith?
Alex Smith offense weren't terrible. Just bland and low scoring but they weren't turnover disasters and laughable.

Mahomes is off. Guys have been open. He's having a poor game so far. It happens. But he's not giving the game away.

So yeah I'm not surprised that every now and then a guy that's been playing 19 to 21 games a season when everyone else has been playing considerably less, doesn't always bring the A game.
[Reply]
493rd 07:57 PM Yesterday
Where’s the creativity with your 1st round speedster, Andy? The defense knows it’s Rice and that’s it. We’ve got no running game, no Kelce, and 1 legit WR. How good should the offense be?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Welcome to today's NFL where defenses don't allow big plays.
Yep.

But there's a flip side to that coin. If today's defenses don't mind staying on the field all game long giving up dinks and dunks, they'll eventually tire out. We can probably run on their D-line in the second half.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The perfect storm of Andy, Pat, Prime Kelce, Tyreek and pre 2 high meta defense will never be recreated.

It all came together to be who Mahomes was his first three years.

Not saying he’s not still great. But I doubt we’ll ever see his stats that gaudy ever again.
Who gives a shit?
People will complain about four straight super bowl victories. The whole time. Non-stop...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:57 PM Yesterday
Jones should be dominating right now. Get rid of the personal foul, and we're cruising.
[Reply]
frozenchief 07:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Pat has the yips and is throwing inaccurate crap to his closest check down,...And that pains me to say.
This is true. I hate to say it but it’s true. I don’t know why. I wonder if he’s got a hangover from last year with such wretched receivers. But it’s true.

having said that, when Pat wakes up, we will be fine.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Yeah it concerns me. He's overdue for a disaster play.
Think positive, we don't need that negative shit energy.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
lol the falcons coach was pretty candid there with "lineman are in there who aren't supposed to be."

obviously he's not wrong but you usually don't hear that. it's always "next man up" etc etc.
I noticed that too. Not what is normally said. Wonder if he ran back to the locker room thinking, “Shit, better get ahead of that one now…”
[Reply]
Page 102 of 205
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up