ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 173
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:12 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
PFF loves the kid, says everyone else is AIDS.
PFF says that KC has three elite skill players (Kelce, Pacheco and Rice). To go with an elite QB and a couple elite linemen.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:14 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Sky sucks. Pickens was the guy we should have taken instead of the trade back. At least Alec Pierce sucks to so 1 of the 3 guys taken there hit.
Obviously a mistake, but Veach/Andy don't deserve to be crushed for the occasional miss when they hit on damn near every pick.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:18 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Truth. It seemed like such a no brainer when he fell in the draft and was there for the taking. But I really think that was a "miss by choice." There had to have been a reason why they passed on Pickens. Im sure they knew he was far more physically talented.
Teams care about the character issues. Like it or not the big talent usually comes with baggage.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:24 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
PFF says that KC has three elite skill players (Kelce, Pacheco and Rice). To go with an elite QB and a couple elite linemen.
Rice isn't there yet it's too small a sample size, not sure Pacheco is top level yet either, but I reckon that's about right. Mahomes, Kelce, Creed and Thuney ( though our IOL this year has looked off their high standard). Pacheco a notch below. Rice maybe on his way? We need an elite LT and WR and we're rolling everyone
[Reply]
New World Order 10:27 AM 10-14-2023
I like Rice
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:38 AM 10-14-2023
I knew the second we traded down instead of drafting Pickens it would come back to sting us

edit: also these PFF deep dives are full of shit. They said James was a treasure. They convinced me to pick up Khalif Raymond in dynasty and he hasn't done jack. It's so stupid.

You know who is good? the guys that catch the ball and run. Everything else from PFF is them shoving their nose up their own ass.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:59 AM 10-14-2023
That's great but they need to play him more now rather than find out he's not quite ready after the trade deadline.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:02 PM 10-14-2023
Now if only KC's elite head coach will give his elite young rookie moar snaps!

:-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:05 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I knew the second we traded down instead of drafting Pickens it would come back to sting us.
I've heard a couple people say that Pickens is an enormous asshole which is why he didn't get drafted in the first round.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:13 PM 10-14-2023
He is! You know what I don't care. In the least. Some of the best receivers of all time were assholes or divas it comes with the territory.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:16 PM 10-14-2023
He is! You know what I don't care. In the least. Some of the best receivers of all time were assholes or divas it comes with the territory.
Sure but other than Terrell Owens, which was only a year and a half, when has Andy Reid ever wanted to put up with that type of player.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:19 PM 10-14-2023
I knew the second we traded down instead of drafting Pickens it would come back to sting us

edit: also these PFF deep dives are full of shit. They said James was a treasure. They convinced me to pick up Khalif Raymond in dynasty and he hasn't done jack. It's so stupid.

You know who is good? the guys that catch the ball and run. Everything else from PFF is them shoving their nose up their own ass.
Why are you posting this dumb shit about Pickens in the Rashee Rice thread? What's it have to do with Rice?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:30 PM 10-14-2023
You know I don't really think we need thread police but thanks for the offer dlp
[Reply]
philfree 10-14-2023, 12:32 PM
This message has been deleted by philfree. Reason: wrong thread
Kiimo 12:32 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Sure but other than Terrell Owens, which was only a year and a half, when has Andy Reid ever wanted to put up with that type of player.
Tyreek Hill did backflips into the endzone
[Reply]
TEX 12:37 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why are you posting this dumb shit about Pickens in the Rashee Rice thread? What's it have to do with Rice?
:-) Maybe because Big Cat Daddy brought it up about 5 posts ago??? Ill explain it to you, because you're slow and would rather just be a little beta bitch boy post policeman... The Rice pick was good. It was compared to the Skyy Moore pick, which was bad. BCD said Pickens should have been the pick instead of Skyy. Had that happened, KC would have had 2 very good 2nd round picks in successive drafts - Pickens and Rice. Get it now? If u could read you could answer alot of your stupid questions.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 173
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up