« First < 509096979899100 101102103104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:05 PM 09-12-2021
We may have broken the Browns after this.

Imagine thinking you're gonna come back this year and be better and be better than the last AFC Champs. You come out to play against them and throw everything you go at them. Things are going your way, you think your on your way to beat the Chiefs and be considered the top dog in the AFC. Then they come back and you lose. LOL.

That's tough we will see how they respond.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 08:08 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:

Imagine thinking you're gonna come back this year and be better and be better than the last AFC Champs. You come out to play against them and throw everything you go at them. Things are going your way, you think your on your way to beat the Chiefs and be considered the top dog in the AFC. Then they come back and you lose. LOL.

They'll be fine.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:10 PM 09-12-2021

:-)
They're playing the Texans, Bears and Vikings over the next three weeks. I think they'll find a way to muddle through.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:13 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, I guess we can finally put to bed the silly idea that CLE isn't a real football team.

And that dumb saying "the Browns are just the Browns." If not for an uncharacteristic Chubb fumble and a muffed punt, KC probably loses that game.

I think we can also put to rest the dumb idea that TM is just some kind of 'swagger' cheerleader. He is the captain of the secondary and one of the best safeties in the league, period. We need to pay him.

and people who can't see the benefit of Frank Clark setting the edge and stoning most runs to his side, despite it taking away from his sack numbers, need to rewatch today's game. So who would you rather have, Dee Ford and his 2018 huge sack numbers, or Frank Clark... It was a Dee Ford day today...
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:18 PM 09-12-2021
Mayfield was sharp, let’s not get it twisted
That running back duo is probably top 3 all time
And that defense with 7 new starters looked outstanding

So a tip of the hat to you long suffering Browns fans, you’re definitely on your way and deserve it… but for now you can go get your shinebox, son!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:23 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

So a tip of the hat to you long suffering Browns fans, you’re definitely on your way and deserve it… but for now you can go get your shinebox, son!
Nah... Baker Mayfield = Alex Smith...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:23 PM 09-12-2021

I don't see that. They went into arrowhead and gained a ton of respect. That performance today beats many teams in the league.
[Reply]
notorious 08:25 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Nah... Baker Mayfield = Alex Smith...
Ehhhhh, he'll have the same result as Alex but a much different path.

Mayfield plays hero ball. Alex played zero ball.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:30 PM 09-12-2021

Originally Posted by notorious:
Ehhhhh, he'll have the same result as Alex but a much different path.

Mayfield plays hero ball. Alex played zero ball.
Look at his stat line today. Look at his comeback history. Alex = Baker
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:33 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't see that. They went into arrowhead and gained a ton of respect. That performance today beats many teams in the league.
We were without Gay, Clark and Honey Badger. We were starting 5 new offensive lineman and 3 of them rookies. They did nearly everything right until we made it close and then the D stoned them the last 3 drives.

Oh and that dropped punt snap... We most likely would have scored on that drive if you would have punted. It actually saved you some time.

Also, that obvious non called PI on our last drive would have been a first down and the end of the game. We could also talk about the PI on Tyreek earlier as well...
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:33 PM 09-12-2021

Agreed. Dorse assembled a really good roster in Cleveland. I’m amazed that that guy can’t hold down a job. He definitely has an eye for talent.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:35 PM 09-12-2021

Chiefs would have put up 40 plus with a normal amount of possessions. Browns defense is pure ass
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:36 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Look at his stat line today. Look at his comeback history. Alex = Baker
Faker is absolutely awful in pure passing situations. He's Andy Dalton.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:42 PM 09-12-2021
What? Are you talking about the defense of the Cleveland Browns? The one that gave up 400 yards and 33 points, left Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce wide open all day, and only forced 2 punts? How is that "outstanding"?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:42 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Browns defense is pure ass
Hey we won, no need to talk out our ass bro
[Reply]
Page 100 of 106
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104 > Last »
Up