ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting my first Colonoscopy tomorrow.
TimeForWasp 06:07 PM 09-07-2022
The VA found blood in a sample and now I am getting my first Colonoscopy.

I am just a little worried and nervious, and worried and nervious.

Scared they are going to find something bad.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:10 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The prep is far worse than the procedure.
QFmfT

Prepping is awful, just awful. You didn't know you could poop that much before then. I did the "white diet" (that's racist .gif) the day before the actual Magnesium Citrate cleanse day, they say that helps even further with cleaning you out back/down there so the docs don't have to even think about anything other then operating the camera. Seemed to work - they actually told me I did a great job on my cleanse, lol.

Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
So they find a polyp up in there they just cut it out or do they have to test then go back in and cut it out later?
Chop it out and send it away to test. If benign, no worries, but you do have to return in five years instead of ten for your next one.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:13 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yeah....but exactly how much do you figure you'll accomplish in that last 20-25 years anyway?
grandchildren
[Reply]
Rausch 05:17 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
grandchildren
I hope you made 'em before now 'cause...I got bad news for you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:13 PM 09-08-2022
Bunghole update?
[Reply]
scho63 07:41 PM 09-08-2022
Case in point about the age thing: remember that colon cancer is what killed Chadwick Boseman. He was 43.
Aren't you a basket of cheer! :-)
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 07:48 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
QFmfT

Prepping is awful, just awful. You didn't know you could poop that much before then. I did the "white diet" (that's racist .gif) the day before the actual Magnesium Citrate cleanse day, they say that helps even further with cleaning you out back/down there so the docs don't have to even think about anything other then operating the camera. Seemed to work - they actually told me I did a great job on my cleanse, lol.

Chop it out and send it away to test. If benign, no worries, but you do have to return in five years instead of ten for your next one.
Drinking the stuff right now…not half bad honestly. Still awaiting the first “oh shit!” Moment
[Reply]
KsBubba 08:08 PM 09-08-2022
Tell them to hold the Versed. If your bunghole is smarting it will be good to remember why.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:08 PM 09-08-2022
Wait for it... Wait for it...
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 08:19 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wait for it... Wait for it...
Stuff works pretty fast!
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 08:20 PM 09-08-2022
Good luck. And "rectum? Danged near kilt 'em!" Because I don't get to say that as often as you might think.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:23 PM 09-08-2022
Mine coming up not scheduled yet
[Reply]
neech 08:46 PM 09-08-2022
Case in point about the age thing: remember that colon cancer is what killed Chadwick Boseman. He was 43.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:49 PM 09-08-2022
It’s like your stomach rumbles 15 min after the second drink. Then rumbles. Then a few min rumbles again. This goes on for 20 min or so. Then you can feel the urge coming on and sit down. And it’s like the longest running diarrhea you’ll ever imagine

Then again. And again. Every 10 min or so for three hours. Bring War And Peace into the bathroom to pass the time
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 08:56 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It’s like your stomach rumbles 15 min after the second drink. Then rumbles. Then a few min rumbles again. This goes on for 20 min or so. Then you can feel the urge coming on and sit down. And it’s like the longest running diarrhea you’ll ever imagine

Then again. And again. Every 10 min or so for three hours. Bring War And Peace into the bathroom to pass the time
I must run out of anything remaining pretty quick, no? I mean, it was only 3 liters of the stuff that I drank.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:02 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
The point is, get screened early.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up