ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Skyy Moore to IR!!
Dante84 09:49 AM Yesterday

We are placing WR Skyy Moore on IR with a core muscle injury. pic.twitter.com/qJoxTlEHRs

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
Bearcat 03:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
This is bigger than the Hopkins trade.
It's not often a post gets 20 upvotes, much less 41 and counting. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:14 PM Yesterday

Skyy Moore is PFF’s 186th rated WR.

That’s out of 186 WRs �� pic.twitter.com/ey1gA10YKw

— Fat White (@reddirtgatekpr) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Skyyfall
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:50 PM Yesterday
This reminds me of that one time when ESPN fired RGIII. They fired someone else and included him in the package so it didn't look discriminatory.
[Reply]
KCJake 04:54 PM Yesterday
Lmfao
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:05 PM Yesterday
Reminds me of the time our company had "necessary layoffs" and laid off only one guy -- "Tweaky Rob"
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Reminds me of the time our company had "necessary layoffs" and laid off only one guy -- "Tweaky Rob"
We did that once. Only laid off the guy who “didn’t shit on the floor and walls” but was one of two to use that bathroom in a 4 hour span. When questioned about being the last one to use the bathroom he didn’t remember there being any shit on the walls or floors.
[Reply]
scho63 08:52 PM Yesterday
"Core muscle injury" was listed since Butterfingers isn't one of the IR designation options.
[Reply]
threebag 02:26 AM Today
I almost can’t Belize it’s happening
[Reply]
Balto 06:12 AM Today
Wonder if Mahomes went out for a $100 lunch to celebrate?
[Reply]
Valiant 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
Shout out to Kiimo who went all menstrual when I told him how shitty Skyy Moore is last year. Where ya at buddy?
I get giving him a chance during his rookie year and start of sophomore. But he kept getting worse.

It is like the guy doesn't care.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I get giving him a chance during his rookie year and start of sophomore. But he kept getting worse.

It is like the guy doesn't care.
It's so weird that Skyy Moore and Kadarious Toney made key plays that really contributed to us winning the SB 2 years ago...

Moore's PR vs Cincy, Toney the PR in the SB them both scoring TDs in the SB, but yea other than that they were shit.
[Reply]
ShortRoundChief 12:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's so weird that Skyy Moore and Kadarious Toney made key plays that really contributed to us winning the SB 2 years ago...

Moore's PR vs Cincy, Toney the PR in the SB them both scoring TDs in the SB, but yea other than that they were shit.
Victims of early success, I do believe.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:21 PM Today
D Williams
J McKinnon stopping short
S Moore
I wonder if Hardman is nervous
[Reply]
Otter 12:22 PM Today
Hopefully this will be the last we see of him at least on the active roster.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up