ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM Yesterday
Did not look good
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:44 PM Yesterday
The great thing is WE KNOW Juju can produce in this offense and when he did he only had MVS, Mecole and Watson around him. Juju and Worthy are decent. We'll see what Veach has up his sleeve. Jalin Hyatt has not been used properly in New York and maybe could be had for cheap. Or maybe someone like Ross gets elevated and breaks out. I'm sure Veach and Reid will be have big discussions tonight. Michael Thomas might be a Kareem type in waiting? Who knows.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:44 PM Yesterday
Hey, look on the bright side….no one will be able to deny the greatness of Mahomes/KC after threepeating with no weapons.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Super Bowl trophies are nice. We have lots of those.
I'm living in the now, those are in the past.

Been fairly lucky with the injury bug, except for Tampa and this year. It's a violent sport and injuries happen.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
For now it's going to be Kelce + Worthy with Gray, JuJu, and Watson sprinkled in.

Hopefully we can trade for Cooper, Hopkins, Diontae Johnson, or somebody like that before the deadline. I really don't expect Hollywood to be back because there just hasn't been much optimism there.

We'll be fine though.
Lack of news about Hollywood or just unconvincing comments by the organization? Andy always seems very vague giving updates about players.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Last season was a struggle. The defense carried the team. And Rice emerged as a great target. We don't win the SB last season without his production.

Who will be last season's Rice on this team? Can Worthy be that guy?
I think Worthy will step up, we'll get Hollyweird back hopefully we go get someone

We'll also have Pacheco, Hunt and CEH

Defense is stepping up

We're going to look like the Patriots teams everyone hated
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:46 PM Yesterday
This sucks. He was on his way to being a bonafide number one receiver.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Bad interception and then taking out the knee of his #1 WR.

Not good.
Multiple serious injuries happen accidentally in every one of these games; no reason to dwell on this one just because Mahomes was trying to make a football play.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I think Worthy will step up, we'll get Hollyweird back hopefully we go get someone

We'll also have Pacheco, Hunt and CEH

Defense is stepping up

We're going to look like the Patriots teams everyone hated
We need more white WRs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Chiefs should beg the NFL office to go ahead and order the 6-8 game suspension for Rashee Rice immediately.
My guess is they will likely advise Rice now to plead guilty and take a deal (suspended jail sentence + a fine or whatever it will end up being), which will trigger some kind of suspension from NFL.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:49 PM Yesterday
Hear me out here....

Kyle Pitts.

I have no idea what's going on with that guy in Atlanta but I'm sure he can play.

Let's get fucking weird.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hear me out here....

Kyle Pitts.

I have no idea what's going on with that guy in Atlanta but I'm sure he can play.

Let's get ****ing weird.
Absolutely… Veach needs to swing for that caliber player.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
We need more white WRs.
We also need a guy with a comically large helmet
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:55 PM Yesterday
I think you prioritize

1) someone who can beat man coverage

+

2) can do good work off-script with broken plays because it seems as though that’s been a struggle really for a couple years now
[Reply]
Brody Wa 06:57 PM Yesterday
Nfl.com says Rasheed will have a MRI on Monday and hopefully that means tomorrow.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hear me out here....

Kyle Pitts.

Let's get fucking weird.
Balto? Is that you?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up