ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Diggs traded to Texans
RunKC 08:57 AM 04-03-2024

Blockbuster: Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/5tIJGkve6t

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2024

[Reply]
ptlyon 11:12 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Injuries are part of the game, but the Texans got hit pretty hard if I remember correctly.

I'm not ready to crown them just yet, but there's plenty of reasons to be excited if you're a fan.
Weet got a saying in these parts. "fuck Texas"

9 weer also have another saying around here. "Fuck your grass fed beef too"
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:13 AM 04-03-2024
Man! I wish they would have considered us as a destination, he has a very reasonable contract! A 2nd!? Sure, we would happily send a clean 2nd for him or maybe even our 1st if that were the price. Damn!
[Reply]
tk13 11:14 AM 04-03-2024
I'm a big fan of Nico Collins and Tank Dell. Diggs is going to have to work to be the top dog in that group. Might be a better group than Chase/Higgins/Boyd.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:15 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, it's just that most of those teams went all-in a couple of year ago, so now they're facing the consequences with nothing to show for it.
Yup. Sometimes it works (see Rams) and sometimes it does not (see Buffalo). I am just glad KC is built for the long haul.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:15 AM 04-03-2024
Houston looks like a pretty dangerous team.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:15 AM 04-03-2024
Guys, this is a good dump for the Bills and a bad trade for the Texans. I know we want to point and laugh but Diggs was clearly ineffective the majority of last season after the first few weeks. Him and Allen don’t seem all that chummy either. Now they know exactly what to do in round one, a WR, so they won’t have to think about maybe watching a DT or some other position. They can just go get who they want as best they can instead of juggling their efforts amongst different positions.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:17 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I wouldn't be SO sure that the Bills go WR in the 1st.

Their defensive roster is absolutely terrible.

It's most likely, but not 100%.
Yeah, that roster has enough holes they should probably go BPA.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:18 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Guys, this is a good dump for the Bills and a bad trade for the Texans. I know we want to point and laugh but Diggs was clearly ineffective the majority of last season after the first few weeks. Him and Allen don’t seem all that chummy either. Now they know exactly what to do in round one, a WR, so they won’t have to think about maybe watching a DT or some other position. They can just go get who they want as best they can instead of juggling their efforts amongst different positions.
Maybe there's a scenario they both lose. Bills might get cheaper but not better, Texans may create cap and locker room problems down the line.
[Reply]
In58men 11:24 AM 04-03-2024
Houston just taking advantage of Stroud being on a rookie contract.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:25 AM 04-03-2024
As a FA next year, Diggs is definitely going to be a locker room headache if he doesn’t like his usage in Houston.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:27 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Maybe there's a scenario they both lose. Bills might get cheaper but not better, Texans may create cap and locker room problems down the line.
I would love to see that. Lol
[Reply]
O.city 11:31 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And it'll be moot if teams don't go batshit crazy for these QBs as has been suggested.

I mean in a sane world, Nabers doens't fall past 6. And I'm not sure I'd give that much up for Odunze. They'd need to get a little lucky and see a situation where Nabers slips to around 8 and then pull the trigger if it's offered.

I think I'd do it. I mean if we'd have been able to get a 2nd in 2025 for Sneed, I'd do it as the Chiefs (Nabers/Rice makes it move). I don't think we have the number of holes the Bills do, but we have several of our own.

If you see a force multiplier and you can get your hands on him, you should proably do so. Nabers sure looks like that guy to me.
I just.....I don't care about the holes anymore. Our FO has shown they can find guys everywhere. So yeah, if we can get up to 10 and get Nabers or Odunze or a LT, do it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 04-03-2024
What's the highest a team has ever traded up from 32?
[Reply]
Balto 11:33 AM 04-03-2024
Is now the time for Veach to trade for Kupp?
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:34 AM 04-03-2024
Current status of AFC playoff teams.

Standing pat: Chiefs (after anticipated FAs are re-signed), Bengals?

Improved: Texans

Declining: Chargers, Bills, Ravens, Dolphins

Who cares: Steelers, Browns
[Reply]
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up