ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 48
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Leo Chenal Thread*****
Dante84 09:23 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Leo Chenal was drafted with pick 103 of round 3 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 3 out of 2419 LB from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/unnXwkfpiT #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/YdwWEkOnmR

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 30, 2022

The moment our newest LB got the call he was joining the Chiefs 📲 @chenal_leo pic.twitter.com/2q3fLOFoPA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 4, 2022

[Reply]
Nightfyre 11:59 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Perfect.

I wasn't really looking at this kid; but reading up and looking at the highlights (yeah I know, they're highlights) and holy shit that RAS score, man.

Just from a few looks, I think SAM is perfect for this kid, and hell yeah, you can blitz him with the upgrades in the secondary. Go nuts.
I am resisting the temptation to hope that they profile him as someone they can mold into a DT (#58) long term. He certainly has the size, athleticism, and aggression.
[Reply]
kcbubb 12:00 AM 04-30-2022
His 3 cone and shuttle times are insane for that size. His only knock seems to be in coverage but maybe with that athletic ability, he can improve? High floor, high ceiling player. Great pick.
[Reply]
Cosmos 12:12 AM 04-30-2022
Someone earlier said T.J. Watt…

This is our most “feel good” pick thus far..

Like what Brett is doing.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:14 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Someone earlier said T.J. Watt…

This is our most “feel good” pick thus far..

Like what Brett is doing.
Imagine if he drafts CB Coby Bryant tomorow lol
[Reply]
JPH83 12:25 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
His 3 cone and shuttle times are insane for that size. His only knock seems to be in coverage but maybe with that athletic ability, he can improve? High floor, high ceiling player. Great pick.
I wasn't after a LB at that pick, and to be honest would probably have preferred a coverage first LB. But, I've liked what Chenal can do and if there is definitely the potential there to do it all. Worst case is absolutely noone runs on us next year. Best case is his athleticism translates to a guy that can cover pretty well AND pass rush. Nice
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:26 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah that. Like Niemann but not suck.
They gave Ben Niemann captain america serum and he came out as Chenal
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:30 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I wasn't after a LB at that pick, and to be honest would probably have preferred a coverage first LB. But, I've liked what Chenal can do and if there is definitely the potential there to do it all. Worst case is absolutely noone runs on us next year. Best case is his athleticism translates to a guy that can cover pretty well AND pass rush. Nice
dude had 8 sacks last year.

More than Travon Walker. In fact, Walker had only 9.5 in his CAREER.

Anyway, I digress.

Yeah, I think You can blitz this kid from the SAM and kill people. Imagine that left side of the defense; Chris Jones, Karlaftis, and here comes Chenal right between 'em.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:35 AM 04-30-2022
This guy is going to kill someone every week on STs. I’m talking….put ‘em in a body bag.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:48 AM 04-30-2022
Bruh, this dude and the Greek Freak are going to be a badass couple of white boys on the strong side.

They’re going to punk mother fuckers every Sunday.
[Reply]
Fish 01:23 AM 04-30-2022
Get this guy to the fucking weight room, and let's fucking go! Defensive reload. I love it!
We've got some hitters!

KC D!
[Reply]
royr17 01:49 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Get this guy to the ****ing weight room, and let's ****ing go! Defensive reload. I love it!
We've got some hitters!

KC D!
Have you see pics of this guy. He's buff. You can tell he hits the weight room.
[Reply]
royr17 01:52 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
He's going to improve and get better according to his interview that his current strengths were weaknesses 3 years ago. Love the attitude. Very excited bout this pick.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:35 AM 04-30-2022
Leo, whoa-oh-oh-oh....
He's for the money, he's for the show
Leo's a-waitin' for another go
Leo, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh....
"one more job oughta get it"
"One last shot, and we quit it"
"One more for the road"
[Reply]
JPH83 03:08 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
dude had 8 sacks last year.

More than Travon Walker. In fact, Walker had only 9.5 in his CAREER.

Anyway, I digress.

Yeah, I think You can blitz this kid from the SAM and kill people. Imagine that left side of the defense; Chris Jones, Karlaftis, and here comes Chenal right between 'em.
Love it
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:38 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ehhhh.....

First pick I've been underwhelmed by. But as a Badger fan, it's probably coming from the same place when Mizzou fans hate on their own
Good Morning SNR
[Reply]
Page 10 of 48
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up