ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Chiefs 2024 Training Camp Thread***
RunKC 09:46 AM 07-17-2024
Since nobody else has started it.

Mods please add the Twitter scroll feature to OP. Thanks!
[Reply]
staylor26 12:04 PM 07-18-2024

First look at these two in action ��@PatrickMahomes x @XavierWorthy pic.twitter.com/lwZ4C2WP47

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) July 18, 2024

[Reply]
gordonelloyd 12:06 PM 07-18-2024
I too have been puzzled and worried that they haven’t resigned Smith. But I wasn’t aware of the statistic you just brought up comparing Smith to Morris but taking out the Raiders game. That’s interesting information.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 12:08 PM 07-18-2024
But I still would like to see Smith in the battle for the LT position. We know he can be middling. And last year that was good enough. And that was with the terrible WR room we had which will be much improved this year.
[Reply]
srvy 12:20 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Wanya played decent for a 3rd round rookie up to that point. In that game everyone played like shit Wanya just caught the worst of the blame.
Yeah I saw good things out of him he needs game day experience. It is difficult when you have PLM and going for championships.

He had a bad faider game but he has quik feet and I can see why the Chiefs drafted him. Kingsley I haven't seen much from him but college tape. He looks promising too but may need time.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:35 PM 07-18-2024
Honestly, if the LT battle is pretty close with Morris maybe just sliiiiightly ahead of Sua, I think I'd still roll with Sua as the starter.

He's 21 years old, so you just figure that he will end up at a higher ceiling in his career than Morris. So develop him now. Throw him out there, get him rolling as our franchise LT immediately. In the scenario I outlined, Morris isn't a significant upgrade like he would be if he were some steady vet we had playing there, so yes, even as we're trying to make history this season, I'd still roll with a plan that has more benefit for the future.
[Reply]
redfan 12:43 PM 07-18-2024
During a Q&A I just heard on 610, LRZ said he can run a 4.2 40. IDK if 4.2X or flat, but he said he was pretty disappointed in his combine 40.
I thought he did great in front of the press folks, sounds like he is smart enough to get these new-to-him football concepts.
I'm fascinated and excited to see if/what he can do for my favorite NFL team and current defending B2B champs, the KC Chiefs.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:44 PM 07-18-2024
Also considering that Mahomes is historically great at avoiding sacks if Kingsley looks like he's going to be special the faster you start him the more controllable years you'll have. Maximize that.

Besides, Wanya looks like he will make a dominating guard.

Originally Posted by redfan:
During a Q&A I just heard on 610, LRZ said he can run a 4.2 40. IDK if 4.2X or flat, but he said he was pretty disappointed in his combine 40.
I thought he did great in front of the press folks, sounds like he is smart enough to get these new-to-him football concepts.
I'm fascinated and excited to see if/what he can do for my favorite NFL team and current defending B2B champs, the KC Chiefs.

He said this after he ran his 40 as well. It was mid to high 4.2 though, he's not faster than Worthy. But he very well could be faster than Hollywood Brown and also ran faster than Tyreek did last year if you trust those MPH readings
[Reply]
O.city 12:50 PM 07-18-2024
Wanya and his slow feet ain't gonna survive at LT. Swing T or move him inside.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:21 PM 07-18-2024
Oh hell, didn't realize it was that time again.

Last year I started daily threads. It's not that big of a deal to start one every day.

I liked it because it limited the arguing about shit 3 days ago burying the stuff from the day.

I can start them again if there is interest. If not no biggie.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:26 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Last year I started daily threads. It's not that big of a deal to start one every day.

I liked it because it limited the arguing about shit 3 days ago burying the stuff from the day.

I like the daily threads, so I'd vote yes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:26 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

I like the individual threads. It's fine to have both a mega thread and daily threads going at the same time.

Right now these QB/rookie ones don't have much to report, so we won't really need them until everybody shows up.
[Reply]
srvy 01:34 PM 07-18-2024
Wanya feet aren't slow old man Smith has slow feet now. He looked bad against maybe the best D Line in football and got schooled. Those are learning experiences that hopefully are imprinted in him now.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:36 PM 07-18-2024
Yes to the daily TC thread.
[Reply]
srvy 01:37 PM 07-18-2024
This was said about Fisher; he wound up being one of the better LTs in the league. Andy will evaluate and make the right decision.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:39 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
This was said about Fisher and he wound up being one of the LTs in the league. Andy will evaluate and make the right decision.
Intredasting
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up