ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Monticore 06:50 PM Yesterday
The type of game we struggle and make mental errors it might be cowed than we hope. Would a great get rid that game for pat .
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I had a doctor's appointment today and we usually chit chat about sports at the start. He asked about the Chiefs (I live in PA, he's an Eagles' fan) and I said they're fine, but they don't blow out teams by 3 TDs so people think there is something wrong with them.
Pat has 11 TDs and 9 picks in his last 8 regular season games. There are obviously some things wrong....
[Reply]
BossChief 10:13 PM Yesterday
21-0 in first quarter.

Game will end something like 34-6
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:25 AM Today
Any Charger fans around?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We beat them by 14 last year and this squad is way weaker.

Chiefs are going to shut up all the haters.
You mean this squad is way better coached...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:58 AM Today
We're gonna come away from this game annoyed.

Harbaugh's gameplan is going to be to ugly it up. Reid's is going to be to show as little as possible to win the game knowing that we'll have to play them again later in the season when they're seemingly healthier.

Feels like next week's gonna have a lot of the same conversations as last week.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:03 AM Today
Danna and FAU better show something this week.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Any Charger fans around?
Whatever happened to Gadzooks? He was cool Chargers fan.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:18 AM Today
:-) Jim Harbaugh is blaming Friermuth for James getting suspended.

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news...rce=reddit.com
[Reply]
RunKC 08:24 AM Today
Chiefs have arguably the leagues best rush defense vs RB’s We do not statistically bc of Lamar running around on us, but vs RB’s we give up 65 YPG so far.

They eliminated Bijan last week. 1.9 YPC. Just erased the guy.

Will be interesting bc Harbaugh is all about establishing the run
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:31 AM Today
No James, Wiliams is gone, Allen is gone and Ekler. Herbert is gimpy. I feel like this year we have an advantage in skill players and defense. Definite coaching advantage.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No James, Wiliams is gone, Allen is gone and Ekler. Herbert is gimpy. I feel like this year we have an advantage in skill players and defense. Definite coaching advantage.
Should have a talent advantage, but I'm not sure about a massive coaching advantage.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Should have a talent advantage, but I'm not sure about a massive coaching advantage.
What? Really? Jim has no rings, and it took him 9 years to get 1 championship in college football. Our staff's resume is 1 billion times better than Jims and his staffs will ever be.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Jim Harbaugh is blaming Friermuth for James getting suspended.

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news...rce=reddit.com
JFC what a dipshit.
[Reply]
TEX 09:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We're gonna come away from this game annoyed.

Harbaugh's gameplan is going to be to ugly it up. Reid's is going to be to show as little as possible to win the game knowing that we'll have to play them again later in the season when they're seemingly healthier.

Feels like next week's gonna have a lot of the same conversations as last week.
Completely agree...Im hope having to dink and dunk for 17 plays does not produce a WTF Patrick INT, but that seems to be the norm.

On defense, I hope to not give up a TD on the 1st drive. Id like to get out in front early and stay there. Make them play catch up and force them into making the mistakes.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up