ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Bolton
RunKC 09:11 PM 09-05-2024
I haven’t seen a LB play this bad for the Chiefs since…idk. Not even Anthony Hitches was this bad.

Slow, missing tackles, worthless in coverage.

Please Veach do NOT pay this guy
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:07 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It was puzzling, then I heard that the RT was a rookie. That, and I think part of the idea was to keep Lamar from escaping to his right.
Because rosengartens a short armed rookie and his easiest t match up when completely gassed.
[Reply]
scho63 08:07 PM 09-07-2024
It's OK that Bolton had a bad game.

It's also OK that many of us pointed it out despite some here either being in denial or watching with blinders and saying it didn't happen.

No one called for him being benched, traded, or moved to practice squad.

We just wanted to make note of it because it can't continue at that level or else it will cost us games, including the next one against Burrow and the Bengals.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:32 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
It's OK that Bolton had a bad game.

It's also OK that many of us pointed it out despite some here either being in denial or watching with blinders and saying it didn't happen.

No one called for him being benched, traded, or moved to practice squad.

We just wanted to make note of it because it can't continue at that level or else it will cost us games, including the next one against Burrow and the Bengals.

Yeah, I mean, Nick's been out for awhile, obviously wasn't in game shape yet, and he's probably just rusty. Not that he's ever going to be a great coverage guy, but he can be better than that. Once he gets the reps in practice and gets back in shape he'll be fine.
[Reply]
srvy 11:32 PM 09-07-2024
A healthy Bolton is the last person I am worried about on D. You are just a worry wart if you are concerned. Spags trusts him and will put him out there at 80% because he will get the guys in the correct positions even though he is not 100%. The dude is a warrior!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:39 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Chris Jones isn't the player you want setting the edge. He's gonna dive inside any chance he gets.
Whether he meant to or not he did a good job containing Lamar on the last two plays.
[Reply]
TEX 07:09 AM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
A healthy Bolton is the last person I am worried about on D. You are just a worry wart if you are concerned. Spags trusts him and will put him out there at 80% because he will get the guys in the correct positions even though he is not 100%. The dude is a warrior!
Yes, but a slow one. Especially the other night in coverage. But I get where you're coming from.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:39 PM 09-11-2024
Yeah. He’s getting extended

Nothing like Maria Spags cooking pic.twitter.com/52S66ZkwEi

— Big Charlie's Saloon (@bigcharlies) September 11, 2024

[Reply]
RunKC 06:21 PM Yesterday
Targeted over and over again in the middle and beaten. Guy sucks in coverage
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 06:25 PM Yesterday
I think he was better this game than last game, but still looks like he’s not someone we can spend too much money on keeping next year
[Reply]
TLO 06:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Targeted over and over again in the middle and beaten. Guy sucks in coverage
He's awful in coverage
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:51 PM Yesterday
I've been a huge fan of his, but unless his market just doesn't materialize and we get him for cheap, I can't say I want him around for another contract. You just can't have that big of a hole in your game right in the middle of the defense.
[Reply]
scho63 06:51 PM Yesterday
He was less awful than last week, a pretty low bar that was set.

He had one play where he got spun around 360° trying to figure out what to do. It was embarrassing.
[Reply]
notorious 06:54 PM Yesterday
Spags is purposely putting him in the worst situations to make him look bad and scare other teams away.

(Fingers crossed!)
[Reply]
scho63 06:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
Spags is purposely putting him in the worst situations to make him look bad and scare other teams away.

(Fingers crossed!)
It's working......
[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:03 PM Yesterday
You guys are missing it. Nick has never been great in coverage. It was Willie that was often put in the coverage against TE's because he's great at it.

Why do you think we're getting eaten alive by TE's right now?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up