ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:49 AM Today
Way to go on this excellently formatted and thorough thread, Pooch. A+ poster.
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 06:51 AM Today
I'm sure the Chiefs medical staff know every detail about his knee. We don't make the trade if they're not confident in his health.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 06:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m fine with this move for the price. It sounds like teams like the Panthers wanted too much for Diontae
The Chiefs might not be done yet....
[Reply]
In58men 06:52 AM Today
Do we REALLY think Chiefs would trade for a guy with an MCL injury?

I’m pretty sure Veach made Rick Burkholder look into his current health situation before making the trade. Rick eventually gave Veach the nod to make the trade.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
ugh then again if true why do this?
If he was healthy, he would have cost a lot more.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:54 AM Today
His tear was in the offseason. low grade MCL tears can heal on its own.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 06:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Plus Hopkins won't be asked to be the number 1 guy. There are plenty of weapons for Mahomes to throw to - Kelce, Worthy, Brown (when he gets back for the playoffs), Gray, etc
[Reply]
In58men 06:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
He’s fine, but I’d sit him this week and next week.

Bucs are depleted on offense and defense. Give him a solid workload against Denver and then unleash him against Buffalo.
[Reply]
nychief 06:58 AM Today
Rappaport said this all came together after midnight Kansas City time... so strange.

I wonder if JuJu's hammy is worse than we know - if its a many weeks injury - and they needed to scramble.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:58 AM Today
To the ship

Good job Bernard Vlanderbelt
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:58 AM Today
Yeah, figured Veach wouldn’t trade real draft capital for a WR (especially one like Kupp).

This will do just fine, especially as a way to keep Skyy off the field.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:58 AM Today
This was who I was wanting. LFG!!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
He's better than what the Chiefs have now, but I'm not super excited about an old WR who doesn't look like the same player he was even a year ago.
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 06:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by nychief:
Rappaport said this all came together after midnight Kansas City time... so strange.

I wonder if JuJu's hammy is worse than we know - if its a many weeks injury - and they needed to scramble.
So he still has to take a physical to finalize the trade?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by nychief:

I wonder if JuJu's hammy is worse than we know - if it’s a many weeks injury - and they needed to scramble.
Hamstrings are the kind of injury you need real rest to recover from; otherwise there’s a real chance of re-aggravation. I expect he will be out a while.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up