ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets fire Saleh
Dante84 08:10 AM Today

ESPN sources: Jets fired HC Robert Saleh.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:24 PM Today
Kind of surprised. At least let him finish the year. They're only 2-3
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Kind of surprised. At least let him finish the year. They're only 2-3
They're a win away from first place.

Rodgers gutted him.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:40 PM Today
Had someone say that Bill Belechek may be the next man in. May be the only person that can handle Rogers.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:47 PM Today
Belichick sucks.

If Rodgers is trash, the Jets will also be trash
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 03:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Had someone say that Bill Belechek may be the next man in. May be the only person that can handle Rogers.
The Jets are a dumpster fire of an organization...I doubt he'd want to go there.
[Reply]
2112 03:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Never, he left because of woody Johnson. He’s waiting for the Giants job.
[Reply]
2112 03:53 PM Today
Only a moron would coach the Jets and deal with their infantile meddling billionaire owner. That’s why no good coaches are interested in the job

Saleh interviewed for the lions job and got thrown out of the building. Dan Campbell then out coached him. He consistently gets out coached week in and week out.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:04 PM Today

When HR puts a sudden meeting on your calendar pic.twitter.com/KXwxSiraaO

— High Yield Harry (@HighyieldHarry) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
Jamie 04:19 PM Today
It's pretty funny that this is happening while two Jets castoffs are outplaying Rodgers right now. Losing to Darnold is like if Montana lost to Todd Blackledge.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
No way in hell. They wouldn't fire Zac even if he went 4-13 this year and BB wants too much control and the Bengals would never give that up. Not a chance.
Yeah, it seems unlikely that Belicheat could get along with the Cincy ownership family & front office.

Here's one that might be good for him: Arizona Cardinals. Talented QB. Warm weather for an older guy. After Belicheat spent a million years in freezing places like New York, Cleveland, and Boston...I would think he wants a warmer climate. Brady sure hauled ass to Florida in his later years.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Yeah, it seems unlikely that Belicheat could get along with the Cincy ownership family & front office.

Here's one that might be good for him: Arizona Cardinals. Talented QB. Warm weather for an older guy. After Belicheat spent a million years in freezing places like New York, Cleveland, and Boston...I would think he wants a warmer climate. Brady sure hauled ass to Florida in his later years.
Isn't he banging some 27 year old former cheerleader?

Why go back to coaching full time and living in your office 20 hours per day?
[Reply]
DRM08 04:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Isn't he banging some 27 year old former cheerleader?

Why go back to coaching full time and living in your office 20 hours per day?
Valid point. He's definitely old enough to stay out of coaching.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:11 PM Today
Saleh is probably a top-10 DC, but he just never impressed me as a HC. And when you consider that NYJ has a top-10 defense, a top-10 RB, a top-10 caliber WR in Garrett, a 4-time MVP SB-winning QB, and yet they still have exactly the same record as they did 5 weeks into last season, as well as the same stats, down to total yards, points, yds/play, etc., just seems to confirm that Saleh isn't a good HC.

However, it also should be noted that the offense is purely a Rodgers/Hackett production, and I don't think Hackett is in charge of the offense. Even if he is, they don't run the ball for shit; worst in the league. And I doubt that's going to change under the new interim HC. So their offensive problems will just continue.

Too bad, on paper it's a good-looking team with a lot of potential.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They're a win away from first place.

Rodgers gutted him.
Rodgers isn't good enough anymore to have that kind of influence.

Just seems a bit trigger happy but maybe the culture Saleh was creating was bad for the team. Being a players coach doesn't work well for most coaches
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:15 PM Today
I've stated the Jets were a dumpster fire for years now.

None of these events should be surprising to anyone who has followed this team at all.

#Jets owner Woody Johnson: “This is one of the most talented teams ever assembly by the New York Jets.”

“The change that I made, I believe will bring new energy and positivity that will lead to more wins. Starting now.”

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 8, 2024

And the owner is still clueless that his team is not some juggernaut...
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up