ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl 58 Mic'd Up
SHOWTIME 08:02 AM 02-14-2024
:-) Tayshaun Gipson says Mahomes "is just regular, bro, and we're going to make his a$$ look regular." The same guy who dropped an easy INT in the NFCCG a few years back.

49ers lack of respect for Patrick Mahomes - shocking!!! But they changed their tune. pic.twitter.com/6cx0mrdYeq

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

Trash talk between Kelce and Ward

Kelce telling off the traitor Charvarius Ward pic.twitter.com/J9yHg7E3In

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:51 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Not sure if anyone posted this above, but on the McCaffrey fumble, Kittle stops to say "hey George" in the middle of the play to Karlaftis and didn't realize the ball was loose. Kittle had the best chance to recover the ball for the Niners. It was right there for him lol.

I noticed that too, but I don't think it really had anything to do with the fact that Karlaftis got the ball before Kittle could. Kittle had his back to the play because he was blocking. Fooling around and saying hi to Karlaftis wasn't responsible for the situation. McCaffrey fumbled the ball. That is where the blame lies.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:38 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
that ****ing dog is so good i'm pondering changing my avatar if one of you doesn't
Tried to take your advice, but it's not showing up. Do avatars have to be approved?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Tried to take your advice, but it's not showing up. Do avatars have to be approved?
This one should work, and no chyron.

[Reply]
BWillie 11:45 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Given how much audio they have recorded, whoever edits these mic'ed videos has so much editorial power to tell the story however they want.
You give 10 different editors the material and you might get 10 different storylines (with the Chiefs winning at the end of all of them). Tell one from the D's perspective, one from the O's perspective, for both teams. The possibilities are plentiful.
Are we going to be treated to the Directors Cut, the Trainer's Cut, etc.?

I'ld probably watch them all.
I imagine almost every player has some sort of last cut. They didn't show the Kelce vs Reid argument. They didn't show the Rice vs Mahomes argument. And they barely showed Purdy say...anything at all. To me that means that Purdy's people didn't want him to be showed. He's probably low energy and boring.
[Reply]
Basileus777 11:48 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I imagine almost every player has some sort of last cut. They didn't show the Kelce vs Reid argument. They didn't show the Rice vs Mahomes argument. And they barely showed Purdy say...anything at all. To me that means that Purdy's people didn't want him to be showed. He's probably low energy and boring.
Purdy wasn't micced.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:57 AM 02-16-2024
This one should work, and no chyron.

Hmmm, saved it and applied it. Still not showing up. It shows up on my profile, but not on the message board.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 PM 02-16-2024
You're editing your profile picture.

Go to edit avatar.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:31 PM 02-16-2024
You're editing your profile picture.

Go to edit avatar.
Thanks! Twice in fact. You show a knack for dealing with morons.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:32 PM 02-16-2024
Kittle is over praised. He di nothing in the post season that should be remembered. Not to Kyle: If you best player on offense is a running back then your offense is lacking a QB.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:32 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Not sure if anyone posted this above, but on the McCaffrey fumble, Kittle stops to say "hey George" in the middle of the play to Karlaftis and didn't realize the ball was loose. Kittle had the best chance to recover the ball for the Niners. It was right there for him lol.

This is a great example of the disparity between Kittle's "awww shucks" attitude vs Mahomes's Killer instinct. One of those things is going to win a lot more games than the other.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:33 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Thanks! Twice in fact. You show a knack for dealing with morons.
It's his native language.
[Reply]
Donger 03:45 PM 02-16-2024
Might be Q. Don't care:

[Reply]
Pinchshot 06:45 PM 02-16-2024
Watching now. They mic'd everybody. Also Inside the NFL was great too.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 06:48 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
This is a great example of the disparity between Kittle's "awww shucks" attitude vs Mahomes's Killer instinct. One of those things is going to win a lot more games than the other.
I really think their offense was gonna roll on us. Also they were trying to play loose. Worked in the 1st half.

edit they thought
[Reply]
Pinchshot 06:51 PM 02-16-2024
And BTW, Joey Bosa comes off like Jilly Bosa IYKWIM
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up