ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM 09-29-2024
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 06:12 PM Yesterday
It's not that he's bad, it's just that there's such a long list of things that he doesn't do remotely as well as any NFL player in history.
[Reply]
Bump 06:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
He was worthless most of last season but made several big plays in the playoffs. He's not productive on most plays and had trouble getting separation all season. I can see why they don't want him back.
he would probably catch a ball once every 2 games at least, which is like 1000% more production than a WR that is currently on the roster.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:20 PM Yesterday
Skyy Less is the worst WR in NFL history.

Change my mind.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 06:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I just don’t get it. When mecole was questionable it left us with no experienced returners. And despite having an experienced (and probably very good) returner on the ps in remigio, we tried the dumb skyy return experiment again. If you’re going to contribute nothing at least do something… anything… on special teams. He can’t even do that
Even dropped a kickoff!
[Reply]
Bump 06:21 PM Yesterday
Veach probably has something in the works that is super hush hush right now and that's why they paid no interest in MVS

It's gotta be Tyreek
[Reply]
TheGuardian 06:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Sylvester Morris>Sky Moore and that’s saying something.
Bro, Morris did 678 and 3 TD's! We'd kill for a #2 with that RN.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 06:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
Veach probably has something in the works that is super hush hush right now and that's why they paid no interest in MVS

It's gotta be Tyreek
Don't give me that kinda hope Bump!
[Reply]
farmerchief 06:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
I don't think I've seen this guy do one single positive thing this year. Not one. I could be wrong but I have zero memory if it happened. It's 100% **** ups.
Well, he did not fumble the ball on his one kickoff return today, I guess that’s your one positive?
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 06:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Well, he did not fumble the ball on his one kickoff return today, I guess that’s your one positive?
Must've been away from the screen. Didn't even know he returned one. Saved myself a gray hair for missing it though so it's a win.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:29 PM Yesterday
We cant get someone better than Moore on any NFL teams practive squads? Playing in Canada? Eskimos?
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 06:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I actually think he might have almost did actually. They never showed a replay so maybe it was just me expecting it in my head
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by carcosa:
At least Osama was successful

Too soon!
[Reply]
Womble 06:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Skyy Less is the worst WR in NFL history.

Change my mind.
He's comfortably the worst WR I've ever seen get significant snaps in the NFL. Maybe some older heads in here can come up with one player at WR from the past who could conceivably be worse than Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
srvy 06:47 PM Yesterday
To be this bad he must be unhappy wanting out. A change of scenery would be good for him. Get it done Andy.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'd rather have Dexter McCluster over this guy.
I'd rather have Mike Williams.

And it doesn't even have to the Mike Williams that plays for the Jets. I'd even take the Mike Williams that died in the construction accident about a year ago over Skyyyy.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up