ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.
Direckshun 09:38 AM 10-04-2023
Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

[Reply]
Indian Chief 01:08 PM Today
Hey, cut Direckshun some slack. "Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long." That statement is 100% true, for the Colts.
[Reply]
Basileus777 03:26 PM Today
He's essentially a rookie, but he keeps missing routine throws. The accuracy problems are real.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:14 PM Today
He'll be a problem the same time Derwim actually erases Kelce
[Reply]
Pablo 05:25 PM Today
He's a real specimen folks! He's big, he's fast, he's got a rocket arm!

Problem is - he's dumb as fuck and makes dumb as fuck throws.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He's a real specimen folks! He's big, he's fast, he's got a rocket arm!

Problem is - he's dumb as fuck and makes dumb as fuck throws.
A real JaMarcus Russell type!
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:35 PM Today
He’s regressed somewhat this year but it’s partly because Steichen is running a different offense than he did last year.

The RPO heavy and designed run offense has changed to more of a short passing west coast style offense.

The upshot is AR doesn’t take near as many hits and hopefully stays healthy.

The downside is his short passing accuracy is NOT good. He always misses high, which you’d think could be corrected, but who knows.

He can be successful in a Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson style offense.

I’m not sure he’s ready to run anything else.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
A real JaMarcus Russell type!
We sometimes forget that most of what makes a good QB is between the ears.

Would it shock any of us to learn that AR15's Wonderlic matches his jersey?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
He's essentially a rookie, but he keeps missing routine throws. The accuracy problems are real.
I heard that was an issue coming out of college. Josh Allen had a similar profile overall. In time he did get a lot better. We'll just have to see.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:48 PM Today
I'm a Florida fan and was kinda shocked he was drafted where he was. Not that he didn't have insane physical talent, but the guy is just so raw with so few actual snaps.

It's not remotely fair to put him next to someone like Bo Nix as a comparison. One guy is the most experienced NFL draftee of all time; the other guy is the opposite.

He has a ton of raw ability, but he should need more time than others to be accurately judged.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm a Florida fan and was kinda shocked he was drafted where he was. Not that he didn't have insane physical talent, but the guy is just so raw with so few actual snaps.

It's not remotely fair to put him next to someone like Bo Nix as a comparison. One guy is the most experienced NFL draftee of all time; the other guy is the opposite.

He has a ton of raw ability, but he should need more time than others to be accurately judged.
Agreed. He needs a lot more experience before we know what he is.

I think the Colts have somewhat robbed him of what makes him really dangerous by keeping him more in the pocket but that’s almost where he needs the most work and where he’s less likely to get hurt.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up